tuscl

Excuses for not kissing

larryfisherman
California
We've all had the experience of going in for the kiss on a stripper and her turning away. Sometimes they'll tell you why they can't or won't kiss you. One girl told me she would kiss me, but that she had a cold sore. Another girl told me she would kiss me, but that she had a cough. I had made out with them multiple times in previous times with no objection from them, so maybe they were telling the truth, could have been SS.

I wish some of them would be 100% straight up like, I won't kiss you because I have a boyfriend, or I won't kiss you because you're hideous, or I won't kiss you because you're not paying me enough, or I don't kiss random guys etc.

What excuses have strippers given you for not kissing you?

27 comments

• JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Lol!
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Other than yelling " Oh hell no", none that I can think of. I do not usually try to kiss strippers. Some of them kiss me some do not. I figure the ones that do are not kissing me because they find me attractive but because they know there is more money to be had and they are trying to shake it loose. The most honest answer they could give is your out of cash, or you have not given me enough cash
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Fishstix, Fishstix ... Or should I say, Cinderfella? Somewhere there's an unfortunate stripper reading a Cosmopolitan magazine article titled: 10 signs that PL has Insatiable hunger for INTENSE emotional and physical intimacy. Next page: 8 ways to let him down easy.

Lol!
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    “We've all had the experience of going in for the kiss on a stripper and her turning away.”

i just want to be sure i’m understanding you. when you say things like “we’ve all had the experience” you are referring to @ranukammissionaryclackportlarryfisherman aren’t you?
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Lol!!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Another profound gem from @FishStix
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't argue with them. You don't want to have a discussion with her about kissing. And likewise, don't listen to any promises. If she wants to kiss you she'll be doing it, not talking about it.

It seems to come down to lots and lots of things, but mostly, the more she knows you, feels she knows you, the more likely she'll yield. If she feels that she will be seeing you outside, she'll probably yield. And likewise, if you like her and kiss her, you should start seeing her on the outside, like that night.

But obviously, best to get into this territory in the front room, not the dance booths.

In strip clubs and AMPs, girls have told me, "I don't kiss", and then demonstrably reversed themselves not too long after.

And in AMPs, those who hold back on or decline kissing, they usually totally open up during FS.

But the best is if you are going to be seeing the girl outside. I feel that once she knows this, it puts you into an entirely different category. They always like business cards.

Excuses? Girl on my lap long long ago in MBOT, "If I started kissing I'd be falling in love with all of my clients.

Generally as I have seen, girls who want to set up OTC, they don't make excuses, they just kiss.

Good Luck,
    SJG

Joanne Freeman, American Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shTBSGoY…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn it fishsticks!!!!

You take all the fun out of ragging on you when you lob such easy softballs.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    listen to san_joe_guy larry. if anyone knows women you can bet that he does.

rotflmfao
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Here's one that gets used quite often I'm sure.

"No, because you are LarryFisherman."
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Best excuse I've heard is "I'd like to but I just gave SJG a BBBJ".
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'm more into DFKing, DATYing, preliminary BBBJ, and I give excellent FS.

But BBBJ 'til completion, that's not something I would normally do in that sort of situation, on the clock and girl I just met. FS has more effect on them.

Whether or not girls kiss is not a rational thing. None of this is. So it is completely pointless and counter productive to argue with them.

But the girls trying to set up OTC, they DFK like fire. It is just second nature to them.

In our Mexican Bar underground I would usually start them off with open tongue kissing, so as not to mess them up too much, at least initially.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks, no woman, stripper or not, likes an emotionally needy man. She probably puked in her mouth ... just a little.
  • K
    7 years ago
    I don't require excuses. If she says no I accept that answer. Why do you need an excuse?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I nominate lil fishsticks for the Cyonara Young Award for tossing softballs and giving up more home runs than any pitcher ever.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i love a kiss from an attractive sexy lady. i let her make the move first. as an old fart i don't want to push it.... yet.
  • joker44
    7 years ago
    Huh, take a break from TUSCL posting and........

Since when did this become a 'lonely hearts' discussion group?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @K huh? Maybe excuses was the wrong word, but I basically meant what reasons strippers have given you for not kissing you. If they gave you any reasons.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    For some reason kissing crosses a line of imtimacy that things like BJ's and fucking does not. IDK why, it just seems to be the consensus.

Making out with a stripper may not be bad if it is a non-extras club. But, if it is an extras club, keep this in mind. When you kiss her, you are also sucking the dicks of the customers she has serviced before it was your turn. With that in mind, I am perfectly OK with NOT making out with a stripper when I'm in the club.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Then again, even at a non-extras club, it is a possibility that a stripper may have sucked off her boyfriend/husband prior to arriving at the club. Or, at some point during her shift, but before dealing with you, she may have sucked off a bouncer, DJ, manager, hell maybe even the bathroom troll.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    That's true ironman. I have that philosophy with sucking tits in the club.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Change the word to reasons and it is still the same. If she says no to something i dont require a reason so i dont ask. I get annoyed when people ask me to explain my choices.
    Ladies have volunteered reasons for saying no to my requests. Usually it is i dont do that or i save that for my boyfriend.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "she may have sucked off a bouncer, DJ, manager, hell maybe even the bathroom troll."

What do you mean by "even the bathroom troll"? They are top of the pyramid.
  • kingcripple
    7 years ago
    For most, it's just not wanting to do something that intimate. Why? Probably don't want you catching feelings from kissing or Maybe they're afraid to catch feelings. I don't know how one would catch feelings from kissing but I guess anything is possible
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My lips are so soft and supple, girls have never turned me down :-)

Granted, I've never asked. All the dancers I kissed, they have made the move.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I may have asked a time or two at most early on as a very-green PL but I quickly realized kissing was a no-fly zone - I remember just getting an uncomfortable generic answer like "because I can't" often with a shy smile or a smile like they'd heard it before many times ( or something generic like "cause I'll get in trouble")
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Some dancers are hesitant to kiss because they are not sure whether a custie wants it, and they want to avoid rejection. I let dancers I like and want to smooch with know I enjoy kissing. Then I let them decide whether they're up for pecks, LFK or DFK.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion