tuscl

Anybody ever get (literally) shit faced at a club?

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Monday, July 31, 2017 6:06 PM
Fair warning, bullet point #2 is hard to process. But then again, since a stripper wrote it, it might just be.... stripper shit. ;) [view link]

8 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    I had trouble at #1. Is "B’d an L" another euphemism for inseminating your shorts?
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I sure am glad I read that, but I really wish I hadn't read it! Actually though, not much there surprised me, but some of those stories are gross. Good thing humans generally have good immune systems.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i got some cooties at a dive.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I was really drunk with an ATF once and doing DATY, she went to fart and instead shit herself. Does that count?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I didnt read it.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Meanwhile, three hours later, I just realized that "B'd an L" is blowed a load. @Sal69, did you repeat?
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Sure, I laughed and said shit happens. She was terribly embarrassed, went to the bathroom cleaned up and we finished one of the best times I ever had with her she was very appreciative. Still see her once a week or so
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    True that humans are pretty resilient to most of said nastiness. When I get home from a club regardless of activities I always shower from head to toe prior to bed. Also launder any clothing worn that night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion