tuscl

Multiple LDK session

houjack
Explosion in my pants
Have any of you stayed around after and LDK and gotten another later?

I've had dancers ask me if I'm sticking around for more dances after they know I've had an LDK. I don't think I could pull it off. I guess I could try and find out for sure.

11 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I've never done it....my M.O. is to leave the club once I cum, so I can't say I've ever tried twice.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've had many *hundreds* of lapgasms over the past 20 years, including numerous occasions when I had one in the afternoon and another at a different club maybe eight hours later. Only once did I enjoy two lapgasms at the same club in the same day. I remember it like it was yesterday, even though it was probably about 1999 . . .

I was at my all-time favorite night shift -- the Silver Bullet in Urbana -- and had lapgasm #1 pretty early in the evening, not too long after the stripping began at 9pm, with an eager young stripper with very large natural breasts. I wasn't ready to leave and felt that I would be good for another after some recovery time. So I sat at the stage for at least three hours, drinking beer and tipping, and got lap dances with my then-CF for lapgasm #2 shortly before 1am. She was petite with rather small breasts but aimed to please in the lap dance area and in fact got me off about 15 times in a row over a period of two years. Man, I miss her! I think she made me cum during lappers something like 34 times out of 40 attempts over a six-year period.

Afterward I went back to my hotel room and berated myself for exacerbating my sexual frustration :)

Just a few months ago, I'm happy to report, I came twice in the same afternoon at another club in downstate Illinois, but those were BBBJCIMs in a VIP room, which is a whole different story.
  • Prim0
    7 years ago
    Usually after an LDK I just want to take a nap until the self-loathing fades away.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Yes! I told her I spilled my beer!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't LDK but if I bust a nut whether I leave or stay depends - I usually like to spend 2-hours or more on my visits if I'm enjoying the vibe; thus if I bust a nut early on in the visit and there are other girls I wanna get w/ then I will often stay - if I bust a nut early-on and don't see any other girls that pique my interest, then I bail - if it's close to the end of my visit and I've already been w/ the dancers I wanna be with on that visit, then I usually bail post-nut
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Mr LDK82 does muptiple LDK club visits.

But, buying dances is for CHUMPS, and paying for ejaculation is only using your money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

SJG

News Flash: Steve Bannon was influenced by the notorious fascist occultists Julius Evola and Rene Guenon, and related groups of reactionary Catholics.

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/7/26/j…
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    The only place I could see myself even trying this is Follies: it'd cost too much anywhere else.

I'll have to try this the next time I go to Follies.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    She was having her period. But seeing what happens when I cum, she is really really ready for FS on my next visit.

SGJ
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    oh damn. i usually don't leave if there is more opportunity of the ones i like.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've had double LDKs in a single visit several times. But I was younger then. I don't think I could do it today.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Never from just a lap dance. I have came several times twice within around two or so hours, and a few times three or four times in single day, during a afternoon and evening tour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion