tuscl

July 24, a banner day for posting new strip club reviews!

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Did anyone notice the large number of new reviews posted on July 24, 140 reviews by my count. A few reviewers posted multiple reviews (mikeym for example) and Papi_chulo posted a review that was long enough to count for multiple reviews. I typically browse the new reviews on a daily basis (the "recent reviews" function is very helpful) and I don't recall any recent days with this many new reviews and different reviewers. I'm not sure what accounts for the variability in the number of new reviews across days (of course Mondays will be heavy after people finish off a weekend of merriment) but this past weekend must have been a great weekend for the TUSCL brethren (and sisterhood). Thanks for the entertaining reviews.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes I did notice. I didn't count them but could be a record. Follies got 5 and a member named Mkeym has been on a rampage lately hitting every club in Florida. I keep looking for the Cliff notes on Papi's reviews. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    How many of those were written by a Juice alias?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I'm sure the founder has the historical numbers. Maybe he'll publish some of them here.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    What are the odds that Mkeym is mentioned in one of Shadowcats 2amer posts soon...?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The main reason for the larger # of reviews is that Founder only posted reviews once on the day b/f - Founder usually pushes out reviews about 3x/day on avg but on the 23rd he only posted reviews once early in the day and only 37 reviews were published on the 23rd - many of the reviews on the 24th were probably submitted on the 23rd and not published till the 24th - I submitted my review on the 23rd around 6:30pm Eastern and usually my reviews post on the same day even when I have submitted them later than that
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @papi yeah, that's what I figured - the reviewer moderator just took a day or two off from processing the reviews. An operational backlog.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If founder is reading this I found one of the reviews to be a cut and paste @founder you should be embarrassed for letting something like this slip in

Review of Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach by crewnie1234
    Diamond Dolls
    349 reviews
    1401 N Powerline Rd
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    Full Nude
    Jul 24, 2017
    crewnie1234
    19 Hours Ago
    Wednesday Evening
    11-25 dancers
    Meh
    Wasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and left. Wasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright.

Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and leftWasn't great. They were alright. Got 5 lap dances and left
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^It says this guy has 349 reviews founder should take a look at this clear abusive behavior for his own good.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My bad I took a closer look DDs has 349 reviews this was his only post
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    he should still delete that jackass vip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion