tuscl

It's not Stripper Shit but it sure smells like it.

Monday, July 24, 2017 8:25 AM
If a stripper repeated invites you for OTC but always cancels out, I think we can all agree that's stripper shit. So what if a troll were to repeatedly invite everyone for meet ups and cancels every time, is that Troll Shit? What's the difference between TS and SS and should we treat it any differently?

19 comments

• NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Purely hypothetical...
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Hmmm... someone here resembles that remark... What say you Juice?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I accept than on TUSCL, as in the strip clubs, everything should be taken with a grain of salt
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I would respond with: There is so much fiction typed out on the board I don't take a lot of things on here very seriously. With that being said I come here to be entertained and to share a story now and then, oh and make fun of some people at times too.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I just come here for the coffee.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I come here for the free donuts.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Strong and black
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Shit stinks like shit no matter what
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Don't dare impune Juice's honor. [view link]
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "What's the difference between TS and SS?" ---------------------------------------- These are quite different groups, actually. SS refers to a paramilitary organization associated with Hitler, war crimes, and Nazi Germany (just ask @GammaNut). Whereas TS refers to a group of individuals who feel uncomfortable with their biological gender identity and strive to change their gender through surgery, hormones, etc... (@LDK is our reigning expert).
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Shailynn was correct about the 'consider what you read here as fiction' element. Lets add another observation. Six elder gentlemen meet at Follies last week and certain jealous crap-stirrers wave the "Male bonding is a cover for homoerotica" flag. Gimme a break! You're damned if you do, damned if you don't and if someone here has a bug up their arse they will rain on the parade either way. Screw the naysayers.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I come for tits & ass, jokes, and financial advice. Often there's a weird combination of 2 out of 3 in any given thread.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    @NaturalSelection wrote: "So what if a troll were to repeatedly invite everyone for meet ups and cancels every time, is that Troll Shit?" The simple answer is, trolls appear to be encouraged on this site, no matter who they are. On a site with no moderators and no topic sections, the founder, by his utter lack of actions, has positively reinforced the fact that he does not give a shit about what anyone posts on this site, and it shows in the number of off-topic and completely bullshit posts that inundate TUSCL. With a few exceptions (Papi, shadowcat), those who post the most seem to club the least, insofar as their strip club related posts are concerned. We all know who the three biggest offenders on this site are. A number of months back, after looking at a Page 1 of discussions that was literally 90% off topic BS by one of our diarrhea-of-the-keyboard posters, I PM'd the founder and asked him if this is really what he wanted in a site. Never got a response, so I assume the answer was an emphatic "Yes." The way I look at it now is if the guy running this website doesn't give a shit, why should I? CP
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Actually, I come here for SJG's club reviews. They are so detailed, so informative, I just don't know where anyone could go to get such in depth information.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    CP - I use the ignore button to eliminate the page of off topic discussions by posters I don't want to hear from. It keeps me from being annoyed. Life is too short to let people get under my skin when I can easily ignore them and see only what I want to see.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    ^My friend..we dont live in a utopia...igonoration*is for women and children. Up there with passive aggressiveness. Confront a man.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    Sounds like she doesnt like you
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    @ natural selection... we can work something out... just pm me
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion