tuscl

The Relationship Agreement update

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:59 AM
I show my friend the responses regarding the "Relationship Agreement" he kidingly mentioned when his former Fav OTC texted him about a "relationship". Kind of a Sugar Baby deal, He thanks everyone for the advice. He agrees with JS69 that the cost is reasonable. Of course he is not going to be able to make it into a legal written contract. The idea of sex every day is what appeals to him, but jackslash comment: "It's not hard to have sex every day, but you don't want sex every day with the same woman." Is the one that got him thinking. I hope he comes to his senses and decides it is not a good idea. But he insist s that some Sugar Babies and Sugar Dadies do it. I told him but not every day unless they are living together. I think there are all sort of "Arrangements" now says. What would be your ideal relationship arrangement?

4 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "... my friend..." lol
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Ideal relationship is a happy marriage.
  • lizard27
    7 years ago
    "Hey, I was just thinking about jacking off in a little bit, but I'd like to use your pussy. You busy?" "No, I'll be over in a half hour." "Cool. See you then."
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Extraordinarily bizarre comment from a divorce attorney. Skibum's wife sounds like more of a unicorn than the DS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion