tuscl

Stage shows

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:32 AM
For you boys who like watching stage shows, how do you like to see a dancer take her top off? Slow and sensual with the nipples slowly popping out, or fast and roudy? Describe what you like...

15 comments

• Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I am trying to improve my game. Any advice is much appreciated
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Whatever works. If the routine suits the image the stripper is going for then it works.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Slow is definitely sexier. But I have to admit as long as it comes off I am happy. Have to agree with wallanon, whatever works best for her stage persona.
  • mjpenn07
    7 years ago
    Either way as longs as it is a show. Just sell it and make it fit whatever personality you present in the club. As long as you aren't popping it off like you're changing to run out to the grocery store you'll be fine.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Do whatever makes you feel sexier. Most guys don't really care how you take it off as long as you do take it off.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strippers, they tease guys by who they pay attention to. So when the top comes off, the issue is who does she take it off in front of. Usually they just take it off, or sometimes they let a guy untie it. But the sexiest outfits are the ones that don't need to be taken off. [view link] You could wear a robe over it, but then just take the robe off. Then as allowed get in guys faces. Even if that is as far as it goes, you are still telling the guy that you understand. A couple of rounds before taking you outfit off, then off for the Jacuzzi, and then more. Dressing for sex is a lot more sexy than getting naked. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Always a couple of rounds before taking the girl's outfit off. And then food, hot tub, and then more. [view link] SJG
  • lizard27
    7 years ago
    Old school striptease style always worked for me. Be coy, be slow, and do a couple of fakes before it actually comes off. Remember that you're putting on a show when you're on stage, so... well, put on a show. I never liked the by-the-numbers types that you can guess with 95% accuracy what their next move will be when up there. Keep it unpredictable, but make sure it does come off. That tease can only go so far.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    If she's only dancing 1 or 2 songs, lets see those boobs already. If the set is 3 or more songs, go ahead make a production out of it!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Not sure if i have to be that guy, but it kind of depends on the girl. If the girl is really hot, she can get away with a bit of tease as long as she knows how to work it. If she's more average, just better to take if off sooner. Even if she's hot, skin usually wins. Pole tricks tend to take a lot of time, energy and skill and usually have low return of appreciation and reward (tips). Maybe there will be that one guy in the audience that's really impressed and makes it rain, but that's the exception and even then the girl needs to be much better than the average girl there. Most of the topless only clubs i go to in my area (Chicago) have mostly dead stages. There really is no need to go up to the stage except to let a girl know you want to see her later. The nude stages tend to see much more action and even when the stages are full, the money doesn't usually start littering the stage until the panties come off. i don't know if it's much different in other areas.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    The slow tease always gets my attention.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Here's the thing, if *you* feel sexy while doing it, the watchers will pick up on that, and probably consider it sexy, whichever way you do it. I tend to prefer the slower tease myself, but I've know lots of girls who've made the quick way work well too.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Easy to pull a girl's clothes off. But better if she wears something which doesn't need to be taken off. Better than peeling down to nothing. Can always take it off of her later on. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Getting girl's clothes off is easy. But getting her dressed for sex is much more involved. So if you plan to spend time dicking her, you want to start her off dressed for sex. Even if at a given strip club, nothing like that is on the menu, it still helps to see that the girl understands the idea. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion