tuscl

Thanks internet "relationship agreement" search!?

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
I amm asking for a friend; My friend have been seeing a former Fav OTC, she has always been smoking hot, a 10 to him, long blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect butt and legs, nice size breast, beautiful face. He believes they both have been enjoying the OTC and she even "ask him" for morning sex the last time he stayed overnight. She brought up (texted) the topic of a "relationship" with multiple weekly visits (4) and He responded asking if she wanted "consistency and exclusivity"?, like a sugar baby, but he didn't texted "Sugar Baby". She said she wanted some "stability".
Kiddingly He said we would have to write a "relationship agreement" to make sure we understand and agree to the terms of the agreement. She said "sure we can do that".
He Googled "relationship agreement" and one if the results recommended "honesty" and when she asked him what he wanted, He said minimum sex once a day, she couldn't believed and said no one can do that, He said "I believe some people can and I would like to try and see if I can". They discussed some other logistics and she asked for 5K a month saying is like 166 per session.
Does this sounds like a good deal or it is to good to be thrue or to bad to even consider?

5 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    What court do you suppose would enforce such a written agreement? Yes your Honor, she agreed to do me every day for a month for 5k... Oh you mean prostitution is illegal? Well shit... My advice is to have trial run for a month and if everyone is happy then keep it going. Seems a little expensive to me but to each his own.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    5K a month is reasonable in my view if he gets sex every day, but its not practical to think that you can meet a sex worker every day. And of course such a contract would not be worth the paper that it is written on. You can't enforce a contract for prostitution services.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    It's not hard to have sex every day, but you don't want sex every day with the same woman.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So you are asking for a friend HAHAHAHA.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    My friend's cat told me that this kind of written agreement would primarily be useful to blackmail your friend. My friend's cat isn't a lawyer, though, so it might just trying to mess with your friend's head.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion