tuscl

In Los Angeles for the night. Where the best SC to have a good time?

Hello All,

I am in LAX for one moe night and just looking to have a good experience.
Came down from SFO for business.

I went to Bare Elegance yesterday it was subpar and was not worth the free admission.
People have told me to go to SR in COI but the reviews on tuscl aren't appealing.

I heading over to the Venice Beach area for dinner and looking for anything I should visit on my way back to the LAX area.

Thanks in advance for any help.

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My own personal view is that one gets the best results in their home place and in other places which they can visit regularly.

SJG
  • THEMAP25
    7 years ago
    SJG I agree with you fully. CH @ SF is my go to.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So San Francisco is you home metro.

I also note that you are speaking of CH, one with MBOT, of the only two SF clubs not run by Deja Vu.

But as I know, CH, is a jackshack. True?

How is the front room friendliness in CH? Unstructured fraternizing? Makeout sessions?

Backroom FS? I suspect not as it looks like their rooms are designed to prevent this.

True?

SJG
  • THEMAP25
    7 years ago
    It sure is SJG.

Yes CH is a jackshack as much as MBOT.

The stage at CH is to me a little more intimate.

Front Room friendliness is pretty unstructured but no makeout sessions.
    Definitely lower mileage feel with rooms but then again I've seen to the contrary.

Just have to careful which room you pick. The higher cost rooms have cameras above.
    I myself am not comfortable with big brother above.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Supposedly MBOT, though being expensive, is more open, allowing maximum mileage in the back rooms. Though I do not know this personally. And because it is to be so costly, it may not really happen very often. It may intentionally just be set up to be a fantasy.

This is all at issue, because in my view and the view of some others San Francisco took a serious turn for the worst, when DV came in and took over.

Now I need to say here that DV does not see it that way.

But anyway, the main issues are

1. Unstructured front room fraternizing ( usually at cost ) and letting makeout sessions happen.

2. Maximum back room mileage.

3. Not likely but, letting dancers come and go as they please.

SJG
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    There aren't any stripclubs between Venice & LAX. The closest one other than Bare Elegance is a bit further down the street and it's called Jet Strip. Similar to Bare in dancer quality but a much smaller club and very LM these days. It's also a nude club like the Bare.
  • THEMAP25
    7 years ago
    I see your point SJG way different feel now in SF.

You could prob get more for your buck at an SJ AMP.

I've been to the clubs by China Town and always feel robbed and cheated.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "You could prob get more for your buck at an SJ AMP."

Bingo, that is exactly what I do. It is not just to save money, it is to get a better choreography with the girl.

China Town, you mean North Beach, Broadway? There are the alcohol places, and then Centerfolds, Darlings, Eden, 20's. But as Darlings, Eden, 20's, and New Century are now unbranded DV, there could be an improvement. About MBOT, don't know.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK much about the LA area but Synn in City of Industry seems to get decent reviews as well as Tropical Lei in Upland (heavy extras at TL) - but I have no idea if the drive from your area is doable
  • THEMAP25
    7 years ago
    Lopaw thanks for recommendation. I'll check it out on my way out.

Papi_Chulo thanks for the recommendations.

SJG we will have to chat with you later about SJ AMP's. Only been to one on silver creek not sure which ones to trust with the SJPD raids.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    You should cum to my place. And bring lots of cash! We will have a great time!
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Can confirm MBOT BJ & FS available w most dancers. I prefer the $400 hand jobs, however.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion