tuscl

APB

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Anybody know whatever happened to some of these notable TUSCL members? Are they living or deceased? Did they just decide to start over under a different user name? Do members just get bored of SC's after a while and just find something better to occupy their time?

FONDL, last seen Nov 08
troop, last seen May 12
arbeeguy, last seen Dec 12
CTQWERTY, last seen Nov 13
casualguy, last seen Feb 14
MADDOG ROMEO, last seen Aug 15
gk, last seen Oct 15
DougS, last seen Dec 15
chitownlawyer, last seen Dec 16
motorhead, last seen Feb 17

I know farmerart and Yoda both passed away.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    FONDL passed away
    casualguy still very active under a different name
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Whatever happened to steve229? Word is that SJG wants to recruit him to his church of homosexuals.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    If only we could ask: "what ever happened to SJG...?"

Said no TUSCL member ever...
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @warhawks: SJG is likely to be TUSCL's Michael Meyers. Do what we like (figuratively speaking of course): shoot him, chop off his head, burn him alive, throw him off a multi-story building he'll just keep coming back for more.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    How common in tuscl history has it been for long standing members to change accounts to help stay anonymous ?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SJG killed Motörhead.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    to stop posting on a forum without say 'goodbye' is impolite. death is not an excuse.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If I recall, troop got into a pissing match with Doc Holliday. Doc was trolling him and said something about troop's mom. troop went ballistic, found out who doc was, had police friends go to doc's door to intimate him and posted doc's face as his profile pic. Then he just stopped posting. Don't know if anyone has more info or if I got all the facts right.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Motörhead is the only one on the list that I remember, and yes SJG killed him.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I am concerned about Motorhead. He may have last posted in Jan 2017, but he has very quiet for over a year.

I have wondered about gatorfan, who was one of the funniest people to post on this forum. However, I found he was last active in June 2017. He seems to be writing reviews but not contributing to discussions.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Alabegonz is also unaccounted for, but I presume doing well. Quite a few actually have gone silent.

As far as Dougster, remember, his corporeal remains are now immersed in liquid nitrogen. These posts are coming from his sentience, now transferred to Google Immortality.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5063…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the update on LDKisLife. He was more into getting dry humping from civvies at college parties, than in strip clubs or any form of P4P

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's nearly impossible to find out what happened w/ most regular posters that drop out - several have gone silent for a while (e.g. vincemichaels; Dougster; rh48hr, etc) b/f reappearing again.

I think many just get fed up w/ the nonsense on the board and have better things to do w/ their time - others give up the SC-game - others probably have passed away.

Most TUSCLers do not share their TUSCLing nor SCing w/ anyone thus hard for someone to post on their behalf w.r.t. what happened to them - and some think it's not a big deal to just disappear and feel an announcement is not necessary or wanted; and others don't care.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    mikeya02 from San Diego used to post everyday but has not been seen since Jan 2017 - I sent him a PM and it went unread the last time I checked.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Papi - even tho I went silent, I actually stayed in touch with three different tuscl'ers. Even when I was out of touch, I stayed in touch. Lol
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I usually see it like this.

1. Clubbing is a hobby and sometimes people take breaks from their hobbies.

2. Not everyone on here is married, many have never been married and are divorced and I think some may have on and off relationships which would eliminate or extremely limit their strip club trips.

3. Some people just turn gay.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    ChicTownLawyer writes on a TJ forum, even though he has not been to Tijuana in some 10 years.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I was just curious searching for casual Guy's email to find out more. Did not find it.
    I found a thread where he suggested adding the ignore feature and the private message feature.
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=7912
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    It's a hobby. We come and go as needs arise.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Some people just want to remain anonymous. The CIA and nsa may already have a file on me since I said something about traveling to a parallel Earth. They may want to know anything I say that doesn't exist on this earth. Science fiction tv show writers may be looking for ideas and following my comments to incorporate somethings new into their shows. The company that acquired your old company may have a strict anti sex policy so strict that strip clubs are restricted and so is a place like Hooters. You might be able to visit on your own time alone but not as an identified employee with other employees.

You don't want dancers knowing who you are either.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Many places restrict drug use and require drug testing, if you said online that you visited follies, they might ask for another drug test. Fail and you may be fired. They might not care that it was second hand smoke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion