tuscl

Take a Lap !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What has been your record night getting Laps ?

What was the special occasion ?

What was the price per lap ?

How many girls did it take ?

20 comments

• IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I'm going to say I've been around 30 probably five times. No special occasion on any of them. They all followed basically the same formula: cheap dances ($5 or $10), me spending a long time in the club (obviously), and getting a few dances from different girls before settling on one who was just 'right' for a long time.

I got 16 from a girl at Follies once, 22 from a girl at Pinups, danced with the same girl for an hour and a half (lost count of songs) at a now-closed place in Tallahasee, and had two occasions at Mint in which I danced with a girl for about two hours (also lost count). The times at Mint were with different girls.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    $5 laps? Bless those girls, workers. Usually stop at 10 $20-30 a piece.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    What is this "lap dance" of which you speak? I have never heard of such a thing in Detroit strip clubs.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    At Hi-Liter years ago a beautiful Malaysian girl I basically rented out for the night back when dances were at $5/each. Started at 8pm and ended at 1am. About 15 songs per hour, plus the occasional break. I once lapped Bridgette from StripperWeb something like 40+ times, and still had time for others.

I am the king of the chumps' game.

CP
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Oh we measuring PLs right now?

Me and a crew tearing through Hi-Liter and Bourbon Street in Phoenix. I probably spent over $600 on lapdances for me and my buddies at $10 a piece.

Close to $800 at Sapphires (I think $20 a dance) in Vegas which did include a few waters and Red Bull's. That was relatively cheap by Vegas standards because the dancer hung out with me the entire night, which was a little over 6 hours.

Rhino in Toronto (now closed) it was a slow weeknight and a club not know for extras, but they give very touchy nude lapdances. Dancer and I agreed to $150 for an hit of lapdances and we did 2 hours. I had the worst blue balls (but was worth it) that I immediately went to a massage parlor afterwards and got relief.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "...back when dances were at $5/each."
    -----------------------

Never heard of $5 dances. Back in the Eisenhower era, maybe?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    When I go in a club my dance/tip/drink/eat money goes in my shirt pocket and my VIP money stays in my wallet. I recall one night where I went in with a 400/400 split and I know I spent all my shirt pocket money that night.

So at 10 per dance, it was at least 30, maybe 35 dances, since I would not have spent more than 50-100 on tip/drink/eat.

Now, back in the 90s it wasn't that uncommon for me to buy 500 worth of dance dollars with a corporate card, which would buy 50 dances, but that was split up over a group of 5 or 6 guys.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah guys lol

Once I got wise to the game I to had hit clubs with $5-$10 per laps with mileage ranging all over the place and talent and I've basic have said around that 30-40 count on average.

My record still stands in my first year clubbing..I had just gotten my income tax and I took it to my local strip club that is now closed...old Xcapades

I did it as a double hitter and I have since repeat this and will not unless the dances are cheap like $5-$10. Back then I was a fool for sure at $25 a lap night one I paid for 50 dances from every girl in the house and the contact was one way medium mileage at best lol. The second night I came back for one girl and spent the same about 50 dances at $25 a pop

Damn Right I spent $2,500 in two nights...no extras...I couldn't even touch...I wore blue jeans the whole time....I spent all of my income tax

I look back and shake my head now knowing damn good an well with that same kind of money I could go any place in the country and get ultra high mileage to even my dick wet over a weeks vacation damn near lol

That is my record and if I have to factor in my cost it is a record I will never brake

If I don't factor in cost and just count laps I would like to one day hit up a $5-$10 high mileage club like follies and break it with 100 but I'm not sure if I will ever even do that seeing around 20 I kinds get ready to get laid then I'm kind of out of commission lol
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Atlanta had several clubs that tried $5 dances after the dot.bomb recession really knocked business down. Didn't bring in new business, but us PLs that didn't go broke on worthless web companies enjoyed it while it lasted.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    This almost looks like a pissing contest, my dad can beat your dad, i bought more dances than you, lol! I don't think that i've ever bought more than 5 or 6 dances in a row from the same girl and i've done that maybe 4 times over the years so i obviously won't win this contest. Most of those were @ $10.00 each so expense had no bearing on my choice to not do more. The main reasons are because i'm not the cum in my pants type and i often loose interest and get bored after a few dances and although i don't want to agree with the creep, buying so many dances just for the sake of dances does seem a bit chumpy.
    Having said that, hey it's your time and money spend it how you choose to.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm envious of you pls getting 5 and10 dollar dances. all i know is mostly $20 and $40 dances in the last five years. sometimes i do get kinda lucky on thursday at synn coi with 2fer20.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Deep south prices LMFAO $5-$10
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago

"...back when dances were at $5/each."

Were you paying with Confederate dollars?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Celebrated my 62nd birthday with 62 but it was spread over 2 days. Never again. Bad case of dick burn. :)
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Record night song was about 45 songs over a 6 hour period, at $10 a dance, which includes at least nine 2-for-ones during the time. It was spread out among at least seven different dancers. This was on vacation at a club with a record number of 9's and tens at a club.

Record for single dancer was 22 songs also at $10 a dance, spread out among four separate trips to the VIP, on was the last night my ATF at the time danced.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    as to lap dances in one evening at one club... would nine vip dances count? (and that was with nine different dancers...)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Over 20 dances with one girl, at Sunnyvale Hip Hugger. We were getting along well. No touching club, mostly just to talk to her, talk got very explicit.

$5 per dance.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No touching! Talking dirty is the best one can do there ITC. But if I had not of been married, I'd of been able to do what this girl wanted, and take her home with me.

SJG
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    the hell you guys get for $5 dances? Are these like 2 minute bikini dances with minimal contact? Are we now going to count the $1 dances that some clubs do?

At the former Skybox in Harvey, IL, i did four 5 for $50s with four different strippers and two more 5 for $50s with two shot girls so 30 dances for about $300 plus about another $30 in tips. Now sadly, there are no more $10 dances in this area except at PoleKatz on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at Club 390 and those are only topless and truncated at 390 (less than 2 minutes). Oh, i forget the $10 table air dances at the Admiral, but the girls don't like to do them and i don't think i've ever done more than 6 of them for the entire night.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Let me give some clarification about our local clubs. At the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, there was zero touching. Girls cannot sit with you. They always stay on their side of the bar, where the stage is. So custies have to stay on the opposite side.

So you can hand a girl money, or you can let her 'dance' for you for $5 a song. Amounts to the same thing. Best you can do.

If you are using that as your sexual gratification, then you are a chump, or just a guy in bad straights. But talking to the girls can be fun.

Now at the San Jose T's, they had dances in their collective VIP Room. Still bikini and no touching, and $20 a dance.

When the girl was dancing she was up on this little plastic covered coffee table. Mostly they were just showing ass. Lots of them were good too. But they are not allowed by county alcohol laws to have their asses uncovered unless on an 18" stage and with some min separation. That's just how it is.

If you buy a dance, the girl would usually sit with you some too.

So, again, buying dances is for chumps.

I had paid girls the $20 just to sit with me, getting more sitting and talking, and you can a bit press against them. If it were more than that, with our DA, people would go to jail.

I also paid girls $20 just to sit with me in the front room.

But best available was to tip them on stage, little bits of critical touching were occurring.

Both of the above two clubs are long gone.

Best local has always been at the Mexican Bar under ground. Girls usually just get $1 at a time. They just come up to you and start gently grinding between your thighs, or some start with titties in face. You keep feeding her $1 bills, she stays.

Lots of pawing goes on, the Mexican men really know how to do that well too.

Rarely goes beyond that, but though prohibited, kissing can happen. Most all the girls there do all the OTC they can get, and so they will do what it takes to make their offer credible.

San Francisco, well it had been lap sitting, and that opens all manner of possibilities. But then DV and their booths and back room formula. More often than not this only raises the costs, but not the mileage. And to get to know a girl and let her open up, you need front room intimacies. Making out with a super cute black girl in the front room of pre-DV New Century completely rocked my world.

But overall, regular use of strip clubs is perverted, especially when it is for sexual gratification.

1. Imbibing the aesthetics is good, the dolled up hotties and the physical openness, all good.

2. If you want to be seeing girls who dance in strip clubs outside, and your marital status allows this, excellent.

But either way, you should not need to go to a strip club that often. You recreate what you like in your outside life.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion