tuscl

Orlando

Daddillac
Atlanta
Monday, July 10, 2017 5:32 AM
I'm in strip club he'll for a week.... Orlando. I've read the reviews but cannot figure out where the closest best club is..... I'm not interested in air dances, I can see that at the beach.... any tips

9 comments

• doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Cocoa Beach
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hit Inner Room Cocoa Beach in the daytime and Lido Cape Canaveral at night - no extras but pretty-good 2-way topless lap-dances - in Cocoa Beach there's also Cheaters which is kinda slow on dayshift - $10 dances at Inner Room $20 at the other 2 places - if you don't like Inner Room dayshift you can try Lido dayshift but it's better at night - all 3 clubs close at 2 am
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Or u can drive a bit further to Tampa and hit Mons for good dances from nice looking young slim whitegirls (no extras) or hit Scarlett's (hit or miss reviews) or possibly 2001 for extras - all 3 clubs are a bit slow on dayshift and close late so are also not in full swing till later in the eve like past 11 pm
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Tampa is like two hours away, and that part of I-4 is a nightmare. Def head east to Cocoa Beach
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Daytona Beach gets decent reviews and I think extras are available - IDK if there are any other clubs worth it in Daytona Beach though
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Okay thanks guys.... I'll let you know what I find out. I think I'm headed to Daytona Friday or saturday
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    If you're in Orlando proper, go to Cocoa. If you're around the Disney area, go to Tampa (it's about the same distance as Cocoa from that area, and you have more options).
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    If you have never been to Tampa's Mons Venus, you need to drive there for at least one visit. No clue where you are in Orlando, but the southern sections of the city are not that far from Tampa at 80 mph.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Orlando has some of the nicest regular girls youll find. Hit the bar
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion