Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you pay $50 per dance if ...

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

If it guaranteed two way medium mileage with a few solid 8''s at a club five min from your house especially if you didn't have the energy and or time to drive 60-120 min for $30 dances that were high mileage dances with 7''s

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Especially if you could LDK aka LapGasm at either club

Option 1 is 75%

Option 2 is 100%

Chances of Lap Eruptions

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No.

S
Supremeruler
•

Option 2. Follies

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you Jackie.

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

I paid $40 over a dozen times for high-medium two way contact at my local club, 25 mins from my house. When a thin, teenage girl with model good looks showed up, I must have paid her for 5 songs. Now, I'm far more hesitant to pay that much for a lap dance. $50? Nah.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

No. What chessmaster said.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

NO! I'm paying $20 for LKD now.

Profile picture for Dman12345
Dman12345
•

Hell no

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Are you out of your ducking mind?

Hell no!

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

No!

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

Fuck you - Stop gambling - jackie!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO OMG brilliant points gentleman

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

You're going to love detwat

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

I've had experiences similar to that of Futuretrackstar. I've been to a club where dance prices are $20, but touching is allowed at the dancer's discretion.

At this club, the dancers say right before the dance starts, "There are two options. You can go with a standard $20 dance with no touching, or you can go with a $40 dance with touching allowed."

I didn't think it was a good value to pay $20 extra just so I could feel their tits and ass, so I would go with the standard no-touch dance. As a result, often times, the dancer would punish me with an air dance. Some may have given better dances had I paid extra for touching, but I got a feeling a lot of them strictly only do air dances. This was a club where there are a few girls who actually do give good medium-contact lap dances.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I know of a Dive Bar that charges $60 per song for a sex act

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Only if my dick was out and engaged in some manner - o/w a lap-dance IMO doesn't have enough in it to justify anything more than $20 IMO

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Post $20/dance one is better off just opting for extras

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Per s275's comment, any dancer that tells me dancerare '$X' but wants a higher price for touching, I won't get any dances from

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I would have your balls slapping my chin for $50

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

Hell no! I'd drive the 90 minutes since I actually do anyway, and pay what I'm used to. I was out in TX a few weeks back, and plain floor dances were $20! Maybe it's a non deep pockets syndrome I have.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I'd make the drive. Depending on the part of the country, I could get a hotel room with the price difference between two dances - and it's fairly safe to assume that one wouldn't drive that far for just two.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

No

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

$50.00? Never.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement