tuscl

Would you pay $50 per dance if ...

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, July 8, 2017 3:14 PM
If it guaranteed two way medium mileage with a few solid 8''s at a club five min from your house especially if you didn't have the energy and or time to drive 60-120 min for $30 dances that were high mileage dances with 7''s

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Especially if you could LDK aka LapGasm at either club Option 1 is 75% Option 2 is 100% Chances of Lap Eruptions
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Option 2. Follies
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I paid $40 over a dozen times for high-medium two way contact at my local club, 25 mins from my house. When a thin, teenage girl with model good looks showed up, I must have paid her for 5 songs. Now, I'm far more hesitant to pay that much for a lap dance. $50? Nah.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    No. What chessmaster said.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    NO! I'm paying $20 for LKD now.
  • Dman12345
    7 years ago
    Hell no
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Are you out of your ducking mind? Hell no!
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    No!
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Fuck you - Stop gambling - jackie!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO OMG brilliant points gentleman
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    You're going to love detwat
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I've had experiences similar to that of Futuretrackstar. I've been to a club where dance prices are $20, but touching is allowed at the dancer's discretion. At this club, the dancers say right before the dance starts, "There are two options. You can go with a standard $20 dance with no touching, or you can go with a $40 dance with touching allowed." I didn't think it was a good value to pay $20 extra just so I could feel their tits and ass, so I would go with the standard no-touch dance. As a result, often times, the dancer would punish me with an air dance. Some may have given better dances had I paid extra for touching, but I got a feeling a lot of them strictly only do air dances. This was a club where there are a few girls who actually do give good medium-contact lap dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I know of a Dive Bar that charges $60 per song for a sex act
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Only if my dick was out and engaged in some manner - o/w a lap-dance IMO doesn't have enough in it to justify anything more than $20 IMO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Post $20/dance one is better off just opting for extras
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per s275's comment, any dancer that tells me dancerare '$X' but wants a higher price for touching, I won't get any dances from
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I would have your balls slapping my chin for $50
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Hell no! I'd drive the 90 minutes since I actually do anyway, and pay what I'm used to. I was out in TX a few weeks back, and plain floor dances were $20! Maybe it's a non deep pockets syndrome I have.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I'd make the drive. Depending on the part of the country, I could get a hotel room with the price difference between two dances - and it's fairly safe to assume that one wouldn't drive that far for just two.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    No
  • SuperDude
    7 years ago
    $50.00? Never.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion