Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sorry testing agsin

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sorry just making sure

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

No yeah even with discussion 's I'm stuck at 1,267

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Anyone else ?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Who cares?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Do you have some fascination with getting to 1,268 comments?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Go back to bed Juice. lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

We have a score board for a reason

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

You're rong.

Either way, you are probably winning...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah, I noticed an issue also - the other day I was looking at another member's profile to look up an one of their discussions, it was a new member and I knew th member had started 2 separate discussions but the discussion count only listed one - if it does update once a day it could be that it updates at no particular time.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

War for years people on this site talked shit about my ideas of having a leader board

People said numbers didn't matter and blah blah blah

One day founder gave us a leader board

Then the next few weeks then a members starts a thread of the tuscl God's

One day founder removes the comment statistics then everyone flips their Shit so bad founder gave it back to us

So don't ever tell me these numbers and statistics don't matter

No sir your Rong !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Papi I hope so

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I see I've pulled up to #6 most trusted member. Just after crazyjoe.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The all knowing mind of tuscl knows best

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

So what?

Do you get a participation trophy or something for the leader of the board?

Nobody cares.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement