tuscl

Best In Vegas Midweek

captaintitties
North Carolina
Saturday, July 1, 2017 1:06 PM
I'm going to be in Vegas midweek this week and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on the best places to go. I figure it'll be a little slow, which is fine, but I don't want it to be dead. Any suggestions would be great!

8 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my favored lv club is palamino in north las vegas.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Ever been to Club Lacey, a BBW show which shares the building with the Palamino? How about Chicas Bonitas, very close? These places look interesting to me. SJG Steely Dan live in Charlotte, NC 2006, very good! [view link]
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Based on where I've been (SR, Sapphire) and reports from multiple other guys, the right answer appears to be: Palomino, with Chicas Bonitas getting mixed reviews but also possibly worth a trip.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    People say that Chicas Bonitas is for special tastes, like a bit older and thicker, and mostly Latina with some Blacks. And of course the BBW Club Lacey is for special tastes too. :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't though actually have a feel for how far things go ITC at either of these two places. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino (SR) seems to be the most popular but also expensive as fuck ($50+ cover) and very expensive drinks and many of the dancers are sharks and many a PL gets taken for big $$$ and low-mileage with gher VIP dances ehich is seems is what most dancers push for (there's lots of extra costs with the VIP dances such as having to buy multiple drinks and tipping the bouncer handsomely bht most likely you still won't vet extras - but ghe dancers are supposed to be top-notch in looks but again many are sharks
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sjguy. i haven't been to the other two by palamino. bigger ladies don't appeal to me. and haven't been to spearmint rhino since the start of the remodeling/ expansion. i used to get in free and i refuse to pay the ridiculous high entry fee. some hot girls to look at there... but otherwise no real mileage and oh well... vegas has been fun butt sooooo expensive overall.
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    Palomino. Honestly, I've been to them all. I recommend the Palomino almost no matter the criteria you are looking for. It's really only a smidge cheaper than Saphire and Rhino, but I have always had more fun there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion