tuscl

The D

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Is 450 enough to get full service in Detroit? and preferably have some left over?

11 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yes.

You should be able to get full service in VIP at most clubs for $200 or under, depending on your negotiating skills.

Some will quote you $400, but do not fall for the bait. Most will take much less. Especially near the end of the month.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Based on his previous posts, I think he meant $4.50.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Short answer yes. Long answer it depends as well what grade of girl you want. Many of the hotter girls/ low volume girls of course command a higher rate. It also depends on the club, Bogarts yea no problem, Penthouse unlikely.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    ...and the day of the week, day or night shift and how busy the club is
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    fuck you flagooner lol
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Which club has the hottest girls? Hotness trumps affordability a thousand times over.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    You should be able to get good quality FS for $300 at FC and PH. That's where the high-end talent is in Detroit. Negotiate and try to go when demand is lower.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Agreed with Jim. I was referring to the $200 benchmark in my response.

Hit up PH, Coli or FC for best chance for talent. Of course you may find a top girl or two in other clubs
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Do girls in those clubs generally offer extras without you having to ask?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yes PH and FC are the best option for quality but prices will be higher than other clubs.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    While it's not general for dancers to offer extras without asking, there are a large number who will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion