tuscl

Best dayshift club in Atl?

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:45 PM
Well i'm just a youngster new to the SC life, but I wanted to know some good clubs to visit in the day. I prefer high mileage ones.

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Follies
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Ecstasy girls or clearmount lounge.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ don't listen to chessmaster Follies is numero-uno If you like black-girls Club Blaze is also good on dayshift
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^Juice is the troll here. What are getting at? Follies sucks. Lol.
  • brandissimo
    7 years ago
    Lol I don't think I would be interested in XTC or Clermount Lounge. As far as black girls that is what I prefer, but im open to visiting a mixed club like Follies (from what I hear). What would be a good time in the day to go to Blaze or Follies? Ive been to only Pinups and Strokers in the day. I had a decent time but I feel like there may be better places.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I personally prefer to hit clubs around 4 pm since there are clubs that have a dayshift and a midshift - midshift girls come-in past 4 I believe those past 4 there is overlap of day and mid shift girls thus more hos to play with. Follies is not very big but it's super-popular and many of the regulars get there by 1 pm - by 3 pm most days it's SRO. Follies has a pretty-good # of AAs on day/mid shift and it's more predominantly AA at night but also too wild and packed to be able to enjoy the dancers late-night. I prefer the chocolate myself so when I hit Follies I get there around 3 to 4 pm then stay thru early-eve to sample the nightshift girls but leave by 9 or 10 pm the latest b/f it gets too-wild to enjoy the club. I've personally have had the best time on Saturday dayshift @ Follies but any day is good including Sunday.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie lol Papi hit this on the head Eye candy is Cheatas or however you spell that
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Juicebox69 is correct Cheetah day shift girls are fun and you will NEVER find a better pour than you will at bar #1 .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion