Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tampa Bay area

GirlsJustWannaHaveFun

Florida

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone near me?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

The magic wand 2050 via Desertscrub should be available for all who seek and command its wizardry.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why do you want to know

Profile picture for GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
•

So i can stalk you and make you miserable.

Why do i want to know? Why not? Any chance of chatting and meeting up maybe? Maybe visit one of our nearby clubs together? GeeeWizzz

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Show us your tits!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

In a previous thread you mentioned wanting to go to a strip club with your man and doing naughty things - most on here are dudes that hit the clubs solo thus curious as to what you had in mind

Profile picture for GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
•

Would love to go to a club with a guy...love to see a guy aroused like that! And very turned on by the sexy dancers

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

You could try to pm any of the posters who review Tampa area clubs frequently.. I might know a guy

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

hey I'm in Tampa area right now and I just thought I'd let you know that the likelihood of me attending a club here with an absolute stranger who posts under a brand-new TUSCL membership and claims to be female and states obvious male fantasies such as a supposed desire to attend a strip club as a female with husband or with absolute stranger males such as other TUSCL members such as me is well just about ZILCH but I guess I should say thanks for the offer it's very nice of you to think of us anyway though I don't exactly feel that sentiment but I say it to express politeness so well bye now x^[

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd meet up w/ her if I was in Tampa - perhaps she would end-up worshiping my cock as she said she'd like to do in her previous thread

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^now there's a match ! LOL

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah! You could have a sword fight. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement