tuscl

Tampa Bay area

Anyone near me?

11 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    The magic wand 2050 via Desertscrub should be available for all who seek and command its wizardry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Why do you want to know
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    7 years ago
    So i can stalk you and make you miserable.

Why do i want to know? Why not? Any chance of chatting and meeting up maybe? Maybe visit one of our nearby clubs together? GeeeWizzz
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Show us your tits!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In a previous thread you mentioned wanting to go to a strip club with your man and doing naughty things - most on here are dudes that hit the clubs solo thus curious as to what you had in mind
  • GirlsJustWannaHaveFun
    7 years ago
    Would love to go to a club with a guy...love to see a guy aroused like that! And very turned on by the sexy dancers
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    You could try to pm any of the posters who review Tampa area clubs frequently.. I might know a guy
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    hey I'm in Tampa area right now and I just thought I'd let you know that the likelihood of me attending a club here with an absolute stranger who posts under a brand-new TUSCL membership and claims to be female and states obvious male fantasies such as a supposed desire to attend a strip club as a female with husband or with absolute stranger males such as other TUSCL members such as me is well just about ZILCH but I guess I should say thanks for the offer it's very nice of you to think of us anyway though I don't exactly feel that sentiment but I say it to express politeness so well bye now x^[
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'd meet up w/ her if I was in Tampa - perhaps she would end-up worshiping my cock as she said she'd like to do in her previous thread
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^now there's a match ! LOL
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah! You could have a sword fight. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion