tuscl

Fathers Day Clubbing

How many of you Dads out there went clubbing on Fathers Day and if you did were the club milfs giving you extra attention for being Dads.
Just throwing the topic out there since I'm not a Dad and did not club last weekend.

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I pooped. Question mark
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Not way. Spent the day with the kids.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No way.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Not a Dad, but I went clubbing. Zero customers. Full complement of dancers, especially super hot dancers.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I'm a dad, but I did not club. A stripper did text me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not a dad and did not club - I would think it would have been a slow day custy and dancer wise since it's kinda a family holiday where families get together
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Father's Day.
    Valentine's Day.
    Christmas Eve.
    Your birthday.

Perhaps the 4 saddest clubbing days of the year. SC's should really be avoided at all costs. I'm about as hardcore a PL as there is, but if I should ever club on one of those days, I think an intervention might be in order.

CP
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    yep.. Got my Fathers Day titty fuck and BJ with cum on the tits..
    only 60 with10 tip.. Life was good..
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    @jackslash... I think your girl also texted me.
  • JonathanHenshaw
    7 years ago
    Got my present for Fathers Day for free :D Found a milf very excited to meet someone and I was ecstatic.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I could never club on Father's Day. But I doubt that most of these girls have much experience celebrating this particular holiday anyway, either for themselves or for their own babies.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Not me. Went to dinner and putt-putt on the kids' dime.
  • dutchman2000
    7 years ago
    spent the whole week with my kid. Time to club later.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I was out. I didn't notice anything unusual except there was no food truck outside the club. I'm not a father that I know of.

If some nurse had sex with me when I was passed out at a dentists office back room, that would make for an interesting conversation. I heard my relatives say they let me sleep for a while. Nothing would surprise me too much in the backwoods town I once lived in.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I had one stripper ask me if I was a father and then she told me to fuck off! True story. Yeah, no issues with that girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion