tuscl

WtF?!?!?!?!

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
TFW when you show up and your fav dancer is tending bar. . . .

8 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    short staffed
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That's just TFW !
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Happened to me two weeks ago. The girl who I had come in to see (dances and bartends) had been scheduled to dance, but the club had changed her schedule for that night (Memorial Day) to bartender because they needed two and only one other was available. Luckily, they still let her do dances and I got two. We had planned on doing a room later, but the other bartender went home sick so we didn't get to do it. Bummer.

Well, when life hands you lemons......

Another dancer that I wanted to try out was available, and after one out of three planned dances, I found her to be room worthy and we went! We had a great time. :-)

• JamesSD
    7 years ago
    There are two dancers at my main club who sometimes cover bar.

It can be a favor or it can be to earn W2 income for credit purposes.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    DS II used to tend bar at her club once or twice a week. She did it because she wanted experience to get a bar tending job elsewhere. She used to offer lap dances even as bartender but she charged extra.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If she is tending bar, what you do is you talk to her. Probably cheaper to talk to her when tending bar than dancing.

You arrange to see her outside.

Only a Pathetic Looser continues to see a girl inside the strip club only. And using strip clubs for sexual gratification is perverted.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ what type of loser sits in his moms basement and talks endlessly about Tijuana but will never go there? Is that a "super-dooper pathetic loser?"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, it might surprise you, living in your mom's attic, but some of us have highly engaging, 24-7, embedded responsibilities, things which go way way beyond what you would get with a 9 to 5 job, or with any kind of a job.

But hurry though, best to get the Internet disconected again before your mom comes home.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion