tuscl

Without Using Your Cock, prefered methods

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Friday, June 16, 2017 4:13 PM
If you are going to get her off another way, which ways do you like? 1. FIV, could also be by lying with her or having her on your lap, and with titty sucking and DFKing. But if lying with her, need to be careful her hair does not get pulled. 2. DATY 3. DATY w/FIV 4. Using play toys a) regular dildo ( are these really for using on a girl, or for when the girl is putting on a show, live or for the camera? ) b) bullet vibrator c) external massager, like Hitachi Wand. Which of these methods do you like to use? For me its always been just methods 1 thru 3. My question is inspired by accounts of Subraman bringing a bullet vibe to his favorite clubs, MrDeuce talking about using a vibrator on a girl, and someone on another forum talking about brining a Hitachi Wand to Tijuana. Do you like to use multiple methods, like maybe starting less extreme and then advancing? Do you like to use these methods interspersed with regular FS, like maybe as a capacity multiplier, as women have a very high capacity. For me, I've done girls with a large number of rounds of DATY, over the course of a night. And at AMPs now, in part inspired by Shadowcat's inspector T-shirt, I've increased my use of DATY w/FIV, and also just FIV in the context of a makeout session, but this is always a prelude to FS, and still not bringing toys around to work girls with. For me the toys have seemed more like something the girl should have to use on herself when she is alone. But starting to reconsider that. SJG

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    What about telekinesis?
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Original, customized sex stories. I make her the center of sexual attention. She rubs one out while reading extremely erotic texts.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    She rides my face cowgirl style, my beak in her vag and my ample tongue deep in her asshole. Every couple minutes she lifts just enough( but never missing a beat in the grind )and I gasp a bit of air. She gets off several times per half hour and after a couple hours she's exhausted. Not a single drop of her nectar goes to waste. Whatever stays in my sinuses lets me continue tasting her for days.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    SJG, the date you were last in contact with a vagina is clearly stated on your birth certificate
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Before marriage I had this girl who said, "anything goes when having sex with me." So I went out to a farm and sawed off a leg from a dead goat, wrapped it in a magnum condom and plunged her vagina all night with it. She said "anything goes"!
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ you need to come to confession jim bobs
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I like the posts from Imamutt and HungryGiraffe, the degree of attention, and the high volume from the woman. SJG Grahame Bond - Love Is the Law [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Without using my physical body, I like to pop in at night in an astral form and have my way. I prefer they don't see too much because a lot of people freak out when they don't believe in spirits in the first place. Then a number of people think anything out of the ordinary is evil. If she gets off, well good for her. I don't do this often. Too many other things going on in the spirit world most of I forget when I wake up from my journeys. I've had visitors either follow me back or visit me while I'm awake. I imagine they enjoyed it.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Alternative, I could contact the programmer for our universe virtual reality we live in and probably get her off but that's asking for trouble because a lot of other stuff might happen. The programmer is an intelligent AI program which is all powerful and almost all knowing as far as our primitive confined virtual constructs are concerned. This VR universe is pretty amazing but full of so much suffering. I'm wondering if it's true that the human mind won't accept a VR world with no suffering, no pain. It would mean no one would be allowed to do anything that could hurt someone else. It might mean JS69 could not have a dream stripper because that might rob her of time spent with a future husband. It might mean Dougster can't make money with stocks because others might lose some of their investment because he sold and their stocks lost money. It might mean no strip clubs because someone somewhere might feel hurt that their daughter was showing off their body for money. It might mean no health care workers because no one gets injured so everyone would have to seek knowledge for the enjoyment of it. No one would have to work for money so people would have to work for the good of society. I think most would reject this VR world. If you can't suffer from making serious mistakes, it seems not real. We could use a virtual Doctor though really bad to resurrect people and fully restore them. Violence is out of control. Well in a more perfect VR world it is with limited suffering. Right now I think it's unlimited. This VR world needs improvement. Alternative: humans find the cheat code to fully restore their bodies back to full health and even resurrect anyone. That would be one good cheat code if anyone wanted an invincible army.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... the date you were last in contact with a vagina is clearly stated on your birth certificate ..." LOL - that was funny
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Correction, a resurrection cheat code is a bad idea. If this is a VR world, bringing back the dead simply could cause living people to die because if the dead came back to live again in this VR world, making them switch from their new body to a resurrected body will make their new body to be brain dead. Sounds like the idea some have of reincarnation except in a VR world, we could experience life in a different body. A woman could live life as a man and visa versa in another life. Memories need to be forgotten as a rule before reentry. The ultimate VR reality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've had the most success w/ FIV (after-all is not as if I have to stop b/c my finger is cumming so I can just keep on FIVing till the mission is accomplished - I've had times when my arm has been burning w/ lactose but at least in the past I used to work-out more frequently and could really give it a good FIV go). Don't have much experience w/ sex-toys/vibrators - never really had much of a personal desire to use them and in my younger days I saw them as competition LOL; but willing to try them now if I got involved w/ a civvie or met a particular dancer OTC but this has not been the case in a while)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Example VR scientist figures out resurrection cheat code, brings back his father. Succeeds. His son suddenly goes brain dead. Turns out his father chose to be part of his sons life by being born in the body of his son's son. If this is a VR world simulation, it's all possible. Could be someone else too who goes brain dead if the connection is terminated. Ok I will drop this if no one comments.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Imamutt, So you really like to have a girl sitting on your face, and you like extensive DATYing, and you see her juices has having a particular significance. Same for me. How do you like to set it up prepositionally though? Most of the time the girl is just on her back and I can do that and support my weight and use my hands too. I do it well, and the results show. End up doing lots of 69ing with them too. Lets my hands be free. But real face sitting? If the girl is on her knees, like on a bed or the floor, that's okay. Can use my hands all over her, and getting her from behind. Lie on the floor and girl squats down. One AMP girl, actually Vietnamese Lingerie Modelling, girl was really good at that. Easily able to squat all the way down, even in her high heels and thigh high stockings. "I want to be on top!" She was good, used all manner of contact angles. Just massaging along her spine got her right off. Then continuing with her on her back. She says, "I don't kiss" But within about 5 seconds she is locked on with her arms around my neck and ramming her tongue into my mouth. So of course with her, face sitting on the floor worked. An 'off the hook' sort of a girl. But my view about this has always been that you want some sort of furniture to lie on. And have something vertical on it for the girl to hold on to. That way she can move herself around. And most of all, when her thighs are at about right angles to her spine, and her weight is being supported that way, it spreads her hips and opens her right up. need some kind of Sex Furniture: [view link] SJG Calling Dr. Love [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion