tuscl

Chicago clubs

gcd1223
Texas
I was just wondering what clubs in Chicago can you have the most "fun"? I will be in town this weekend!

44 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    If you post no discussions, articles, or reviews in over 3 years, don't expect others to rush to your assistance.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The Chicago Clubs lost their charm when the won the World Series.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    There's a search button as well as tons of reviews...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume the Cubs club-house is fun
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Rule of thumb when clubbing in an unfamiliar area - click on the city name; then sort the clubs by most-reviews - usually those are the better-ones but it's only a starting point and one still has to read some reviews to see what they are about
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    You will have fun at the Pink Monkey!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Take a stroll thru the south-side at night and see what you find
  • gcd1223
    7 years ago
    Alright I figured I'd get this I'll just use the other site I'm from Illinois anyway so good day
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Use the search box at the TUSCL homepage and type "Chicago" or "Chicago Advice" and see if you get any hits for previous threads
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Enjoy the Blue Oyster......
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Alright I figured I'd get this I'll just use the other site I'm from Illinois anyway so good day"!''''

Go ahead the, take your crybaby ass to that other no name site.

Some of us invest our time writing meaningful, comprehensive reviews for a reason. We like to share our experiences hoping that they help others. In turn, we get valuable intel to help us in our hobby.

Then for some whiny Millenial to come in and look to be catered to, when he hasn't contributed a single thing, to cry about not being spoon fed is more an indictment on your character than ours.

In addition, we all go to clubs for different reasons. How the hell do we know what floats your boat.
    Do you want to worship the most beautiful girls?
    Is it high mileage dances?
    OTC opportunities?
    High probability LDK?
    Cheap drinks?

How do we even answer your question?

Where is desertscrub when we need him?

Now get the fuck off my lawn!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    This was just discussed recently. Read reviews.
    Always remember Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country so you are safe no matter where you go! NOT
    What is surprising is the most corrupt city in the USA has such a sucks ass club scene.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    The corrupt power elite in Chicago (and throughout Illinois) do not wield guns, they wield checkbooks, contracts and nepotism. Vote for the wrong guy, your snow doesn't get removed. Financially back the right guy, your zoning variance gets approved without debate. And on and on . . .

Flagoo -- great comments! LOL -- Get off my lawn. Love it.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Take a stroll thru the south-side at night and see what you find"

Lmao. Good idea for op. If you think you're lost, you're fine. Just keep walking.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This asshole joined 3 years ago and hasn't contributed a thing. Then he wants to disregard the work already done to provide the exact info he is looking for and ask for us to give him a shortcut.

I'd call him a douche, but I've reserved that term for fishsticks.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^There's no rule that says you can't call more than one person a douche ! Although I would call him a lazy motherfucker.
  • gcd1223
    7 years ago
    You talk a lot behind a screen it's all good you old piece of shit I have had more fun then u know cause I don't brag on a damn website. You can't do a damn thing to me either troll
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    OOH we are all scared of a new internet tough guy !
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Then why are you asking for our advice in your own state and then getting butt hurt when you get ribbed?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Another pussy millennial getting pissy when he doesn't get his way
  • gcd1223
    7 years ago
    Not at all and some on here helped but you all made it personal and you don't even know how old I am either. You talk trash behind a computer screen.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Many of the regulars here are unduly harsh and unduly presumptive.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That's the M.O. of the board - some don't mind sharing info freely and others don't like it when someone asks for info but has never contributed any info himself - it is what it is
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    sorta like someone asking you to let you copy your homework after you put 3 hours into it yourself
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, but their is still no reason to be rude or presumptive with people. It runs them off. And worst of all is how new women members get run off.

gcd1223, Welcome to TUSCL. Please keep posting.

SJG

Ginger Baker's Air Force
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe9DA8pO…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't really mind if someone asks.
    It was his whining/self-important attitude when he didn't get exactly what he wanted. Now he gets all pissy and defensive when I call him out on it.

Maybe instead you should look in the mirror and realize it's about time that you take off your skirt and granny panties, remove the drenched tampon, douche until you are fully fresh before pulling up your big boy pants commando style.

Or would you prefer a Kleenex, I'm feeling hospitable.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ It runs them off???? He's been a member for over 3 years and never participated at all. Where is the loss?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Oh God Directed at both SJG and God
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    That's one area I give respect to Lloyd. He takes the ribbing and even tries to dish it back at times. At least he doesn't run away like a dog with his tail between his legs or put someone on ignore because they posted a hurtful comment.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    A person might join, but be reluctant to post. Common.

When they do post, even if their post seems out of place, no reason to be rude.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    We take strip-clubbing seriously around here

:)
  • gcd1223
    7 years ago
    Run away lol you really are a idiot it's all good man you no nothing about me you old and a shit head and you can't touch me and never will. Keep typing son I lol all day.
  • gcd1223
    7 years ago
    And everything you post can be traced on the internet easily too.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You wrote, "gcd1223, Welcome to TUSCL. Please keep posting"

Keep posting???? He posted once in 3+ years and that was a selfish one.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    gcd1223, I have never been to Chicago, or even anywhere near it. But there are accounts of some extreme places, basically straight up brothels.

But I think it depends on things like what you want. Do you like Blacks? Do your women have to be super hot looking? Do you want a show club. In or around Chicago all of these things seem to be.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    flagooner wrote, "Keep posting???? He posted once in 3+ years and that was a selfish one."

Nothing wrong with his post, whether people want to give him info or not. No reason for rudeness.

SJG
  • gcd1223
    7 years ago
    Thanks San Jose guy I'm willing to try anything cause I like all.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Okay, well I have never been to Chicago. But you can find some info about clubs on yelp. And then if you become a VIP member here:

1. Paying
    2. Submitting a review
    3. Article

Then you can read the reviews here.

As far as people giving you specific info, as you can see they are reluctant until they feel that they know you.

Maybe if you tell us what some of your previous strip club experiences have been, that might help.

We have lots of active threads, and articles. Just go ahead and jump in.

SJG
  • gcd1223
    7 years ago
    I understand and usually I use another website but anything about Texas clubs I can help and will try to going forward.
  • gcd1223
    7 years ago
    Also I've been a VIP on this website for quite some time too.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Texas now?

Texas is very big and it is one of the states with the most clubs. In much of Texas the clubs are known to be extreme mileage.

I hope to be there, but as of yet I have never been there.

Usually TUSCL is of the most benefit for business travelers. They can pay the VIP fee, and then look up about the clubs where they will be going. They also usually are getting their company to pay travel and lodgings too.

When it comes to the hometown clubs, people usually just find out for themselves.

If you don't have much strip club experience, I would suggest just exploring your hometown clubs. No need to travel any more than necessary.

So if you pay the VIP fee, you can read the reviews.

You might also look on yelp.

You can go in a club, and not do any dances, just to check it out. The costs for doing this won't necessarily be that high.

If you really want maximum mileage and the best experience, for this you will be wanting to see girls outside. In this situation it does not make much difference which club you go to.

But it does take some time to learn how to interact with women who are serving in that kind of a capacity.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Okay, as a VIP you should be able to read the reviews. Have you looked at some. Some people write more useful reviews than others.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @gcd:

This website is to be taken with a grain of salt, it is not moderated so it's sorta a free for all -
    flame wars break out all the time - there's a lot of locker-room humor that goes on
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Papi speaks the truth. And also, Papi is one of our most liked members and he writes great reviews !!!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion