tuscl

Follies update

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What's the current status of Follies day shift? I'm headed to atlanta this week and am wondering if there will be any white girls left for me to play with. Thanks.

11 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    If you're going, can you drive Juice down there too? He's tired of taking the bus.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Too late, Juice mixed chacken fangers with strippers. He ate them all.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was there today and have been going twice a week for a long time. On a good day you'll be lucky to find 1/3 of them white not counting the white Cubans. Quality is still on the down trend. Fortunately for me I am well known and also have some black favorites.
    PM me if you want for my next visit.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    John, dance with the LATINAS! :-)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Take a red head wig with you and tell the chica's to wear it in VIP for you.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    @JS69, on my visit last Saturday, there was a slight improvement from the low point but still a good bit off from the good ole days. Shadow has details of who has been showing up fairly regularly since start of summer. Good luck. PM me if you want additional opinion/advice.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    My last review was from Sunday dayshift. I'm not sure why, but I've been hearing a lot that's the best day for the white girls, and it was pretty good that day even without two of my favs being there. Disturbing though that several quoted really high VIP prices.

I'm headed there today - gonna try and get there early enough for a side high-top. Should I go for DJ side or bathroom side?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I prefer the bathroom side because there is a little more space between the tables. The DJ side does appear to be a little warmer.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I was in Atlanta the last 6 days but didn't go to Follies. I already had company!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Thanks for that update Cuckstar you douche.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    How are the whitegirls JS?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion