tuscl

Bella Thorne is essentially topless

MrDeuce
Illinois
Wednesday, June 7, 2017 10:38 AM
I don't know who this Bella Thorne chick is, though according to the IMDb, I've seen her in 2 of her 65 acting credits: the movie "Blended" and the HBO series "Big Love". Here she is fashionably undressed for a night on the town:

http://www.egoallstars.com/2017/06/bella… (4 pics)

Do young women actually go out [un]dressed like that? And how do I get invited to these parties?

Good news, JS69: she's still 19, so do-able for a few more months.

5 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Again with the piercings.......sigh.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    Geez. I love Bella but prefer her as a redhead which I'm pretty sure is her natural color. See seems like a freak but in a good way. Dislike the nose ring but nips are fine for the most part.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    self inflicted damage, sad
  • Bobbuk
    7 years ago
    65 acting credits?!?!?!!? My goodness....I doubt anyone can beat your two!
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    These sheer-fabric outfits look MUCH more see-through with the proper lighting camera arrangement than when viewed "normally." When the stream of light from flash-bulb to tits is in direct alignment with the nap or weave of the fabric, and the return stream of light from tits to cameria is in alignment as well, and the total light brightness going to the tits and from the tits is overwhelming enough that ambient lighting around the rest of the human seems adequately subdued, then the auto-sensors in the camera will "see" the tits as though illuminated from within. Just like taking a flash-bulb shot through an un-draped window with a screen in front of it, if you line up the camera correctly, the whole interior of the otherwise darkened house will be visible. Consequently, if enough paparazzi take enough ultra-high flash photos of enough tits, then one of them will eventually luck into the proper angle for this x-ray view.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion