tuscl

1% biker gangs and clubs

Thoughts and experiences? I guess the stereotypical gang members at strip clubs are from street gangs like Bloods or Crips or whatever. We also know that the mafia owns (or at least historically owned) a lot of clubs. But 1%er biker gangs are out there too. I guess they are easier to spot because sometimes they wear the name on their back.

At the Palomino club in Las Vegas, i saw a group of dudes wearing 'Mongols - Nevada' jackets get a VIP table.

I also saw a bunch of 'Diablos' at Mardi Gras in Springfield, MA.

Bishop's Corner in Bridgeport, CT is rumored to be owned by the Hells Angels. I also saw some posters on the wall at Lamplighter in Worcester, MA advertising a Hells Angels poker event. From what I understand, participating in these events is how people get started joining the gang.

11 comments

• Crownand7
    7 years ago
    A poker event to join a biker gang? I don't think that's how it works
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Many bikers today are of the lussy type. They're either lawyers or wanna be tough guys from white collar professions and think purchasing a $30k Harley will compensate for all the faggity advice they give out to make themselves feel less shitty about themselves. I rarely see old school bikers anymore, probably because they don't want to be associated with the classless pussy ass neo-biker crowd.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    If there are Angels wearing colors in the club I leave. I am getting old but was a legit tough guy and I am A L.E.O. but I do not mess with Angels.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Haha. That came out wrong, Crown. What I meant is that these clubs don't have a formal application process or anything, and that you join by hanging out and associating with them over time. So if you were a wannabe then you could get your introduction through one of those events. Not that you would become a member just from that.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Highwaymen in Detroit clubs & bars occasionally. Best advice is to steer clear even though the FBI has slowed them down recent years. I know enough of them that I wouldn't fuck with them.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    When I hang out with my bud Chuck Norris the bikers steer clear of us but when he's not with me I steer clear of them. )
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    A few years back I saw three bikers come into a club and sit down at a table. About 5 minutes later the bouncers came en masse and informed them they or their jackets had to go. They ran their mouth a little bit but ultimately left without issue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What does the 1% have to do w/ it - what does it mean.

There are bikers, and there are outlaws - I assume there are many motorcycle enthusiasts that join motorcycle clubs that are not gangs (just like there are clubs w.r.t. other hobbies).

Motorcycle gangs are not too-common down here in Miami since Miami does not have that many white people left LOL - I once saw a gang/club(?) at Tootsies early on a Su afternoon - they were sitting in the back sports bar watching the Dolphins game - they seemed to keep to themselves but many were very tatted-up and I assume although they seemed to not wanna mess w/ anybody that you'd have a situation in your hands if there was a disagreement w/ one of them.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Do you hate giving your car keys to the valets at Follies? Ride a motorcycle. They'll let you park it yourself because they don't know how to ride one.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/what-i…

The term “1% Motorcycle Club” is commonly used to describe outlaw motorcycle clubs such as the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, the Bandidos Motorcycle Club, Pagans Motorcycle Club or the Outlaws Motorcycle Club, as the other 99% of motorcycle riders are law-abiding citizens.

The expression “1%”, “1%er” or “1 percenter” was coined when the AMA (American Motorcycle Association) was said to make a statement in response to the 1947 Hollister Riot in Hollister, California which stated that 99% of motorcycle riders are law-abiding citizens. Not long after the comment was made by the American Motorcycle Association the clubs of the time stated that they were the other 1%.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ thanks for the info
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion