tuscl

Why Do Canadains Like Doggy Style?

Thursday, June 1, 2017 8:10 AM
So they can watch the hockey game. This dovetails off of this [view link] She texted me yesterday looking to hook up again for rent money. I said I wasn't interested last night, I wanted to watch the hockey game. She said she likes hockey and we could watch together. Hmmmm, 3-4 hr together, hockey, fucking, what could better. I tell sure, book a room. She says to come to her apt, sends me her addy. I'm like wtf, what about your bf? After our last hookup that he interrupted, they fought for week and she told him its over and to move out because he doesn't trust her. I couldn't help but laugh to myself about that. She got caught at a hotel with me and she's figured out a way to make him the bad guy. These women never cease to finds ways to amazing me. Since we've otced 5 times already, I trust her enough to see her at her place. I get there with some booze and mixs. We make drinks and sit down just in time for the puck drop. Her brothers played high school hockey so she's knows hockey. At the first intermission, she gets busy sucking my dick. I reminisce of our first oct where she was horrible at bjs. I've trained her well, she's doing an amazing job. Then of course sex ensues. While fucking, I tell her the joke. She laughs and then wants to be 'Canadain'. We leave the bedroom and head to living room for the second period. I have to admit, its a great way to watch tv! Multi tasking at its finest. Pounding her from behind and watching the game was awesome. She liked it too. I blew my load after about 10 minutes. At the second intermission, she's ready for another round and so was I. I jack hammered that pussy fast and hard and got my nut before the third started. After the game, I asked for a third helping. She says yes but its her turn to enjoy it. I eat that pussy the best I can and get her off a couple times. She like some of the scissor like positions that put me as deep as possible insider her. I'm obedient to her wish and she cums a couple more times. I get my nut and we're done. She says its the first time shes been laid since the bf moved out. I don't know if that was ss, don't really care. All I know is she was super horny and I left very satisfied. She costs me $350 per session, of which she pays for the hotel room out of. I agreed to $350 for the home session. So she basically gave herself a $75 raise by having me over and I got a ton more sex out oi it. It was so totally worth it. I felt perfectly comfortable go to her place as we've already otced 5 times now. I know her well enough by now, I know a few of her stripper friends. I have itced two of them prior to meeting her. Shes been solid at the club since starting there about 9 months ago. I don't think I would have otced at her place the first time, similar to what Larry has posted. However, I have had excellent results with her in just about every facett (ignoring the bf showing up, that was out of her control). With these factors, the little head said yes. I think Larry needs a couple otc sessions at a hotel before making the leap to somewhere else. And we're schedule for game 7. I hope it goes 7!

3 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Personally, I hope it doesn't go past 4, but you could DVR the last two games and use them until September when the next season starts! Ain't technology wonderful? ;-)
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    He shoots! .... he scores!!! Nice hat trick at that ;)
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Hahaha, too funny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion