tuscl

Covfefe

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:01 PM
Who can figure out the true meaning? Enjoy!

12 comments

• whodey
    7 years ago
    Don't go giving out the secret password! Anybody that knows that secret password gets free fs at any strip club. Don't believe me? Just walk up to any stripper, grab her by the pussy and softly wisper "covfefe" in her ear and watch what happens. She'll "Trump" you every time.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    True meaning=I fell asleep and sent a typo NYUK NYUK NYUK
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    What Kathy Griffin said when she began to realize how badly she fucked up: "Oh Covfefe!"
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If you doubly secret decode it, it translates to "RickDugan is gay! Lol!"
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It means Trump is having a covfefe moment. I think he has a lot of those. Climate change is all covfefe. Actually I believe climate change might be all covfefe as well since I believe we have 2056-2017 years left before over 90% of all humans on this planet are dead. Maybe the percentage will only be 1% left alive, environmentalists will be thrilled if any are left alive to be happy that the environment will return to a more natural state. Well maybe after radiation levels decline. An asteroid impact sometime in the next 1000 years or so will likely freeze the planet as well. No humans left alive will be an exciting time for all environmentalists.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I expect the mother of all battles by 2056 or earlier. Over 90% dead from current global population. Just an FYI. Some might call it the battle of Armageddon. I heard something like 2055 or 2056. Many will die before then though. I doubt I will live to see it but you never know. I guess if you want to spend trillions of dollars to save the environment or stop a little increase in green house gases that won't matter much after 49 years when all your kids, nephews, and relatives are likely dead, then you might be really upset at Trump. Just my opinion.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    HAHAHA!!!! If he is a fat ads loser, what are we then txtittyfag??? Guess you have billions of $$$, a hot ass model wife, pussy thrown at you from all directions, and a position higher than President of the good ole USofA!!!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The meaning was simple: Lets see who is so fucking stupid that they would make a big deal about this.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    COVFEFE- a condition which arises when members of the mainstream press have their heads so far up their own asses, they can’t differentiate between an actual controversy and a manufactured political scandal. Journalists suffering the condition may exhibit symptoms, such as: publishing stories based entirely on unverifiable sources, expressing shock over the results of elections they called prior to poll closure, increasingly rapid oscillation between screams of “racism” and “sexism” in reports that are often about nothing at all, and calling any information with which they disagree “fake.” Resulting complications include total loss of press credibility and the erosion of the 1st Amendment.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    I was thinking it might be a Fnord, but the fact it escaped into the popular imagination means it cannot be that. Covfefe is a legitimate word however- it origins were in the Bowling Green massacre.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Hillary - "People in covfefe houses shouldn't throw covfefe." Donald Trump Jr. -"What house is he in again??? That's what I thought. You're trying too hard," he wrote on Twitter.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I think it means our "president" is starting to lose it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion