Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A reminder to not get emotionally involved.

TheFword

Nevada

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

A poem, make it your mantra:

She isn't your sweetheart She is a whore You're paying for sex and nothing more.

She isn't your lover She is a whore You're paying for sex and nothing more.

She isn't your girlfriend She is a whore You're paying for sex and nothing more.

Repeat to yourself when ever you think you may have feelings toward your ATF, CF , DS etc.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

JS69 - print this out and keep it on a piece of paper inside your wallet and read it every time you reach inside to pull out a $100 bill at a strip club!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Are you saying I should marry my ATF?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No, jack, just teach her to make you lasagna.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She treats me like my perfect girlfriend, this much I know Sexually I mean, you should see how she can blow. Yes she is a whore, but I still always want more Yes she charges me for a lay, but one way or another all men must pay.

She treats me better than my wife did, that much is true, And with her I never ever have balls that are blue. Every time my dick enters that 18 yo pussy, I can feel the love. This is my fantasy after all, so who are others to judge.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You can't buy love.

You can only rent it for a little while

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

I may get burned every time I fall in love with a stripper, but I really don't give a fuck. I'll take the rented love, as the sage ^^^ notes.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

JS69, completely agree, however, the original poster/poet is true too. I'm guilty of both. Having feelings for a whore but knowing better and not caring too. WTF!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement