tuscl

Detailed analysis of DNC leaks

If you have a 15 second attention span, or read at a 5th grade level, or are incapable of logical thinking, don't click on these links.

Part 1
https://www.infowars.com/new-evidence-su…

Part 2
https://www.infowars.com/seth-rich-myste…

Part 3
https://www.infowars.com/evidence-backs-…

38 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    anonlvone's brain is made out of shit!

Lol!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    We are working on that cure for stupid, but the response from the rats tells us that we aren't close yet.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Three equally unimpressive posts. Infowars is fake news.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Why won't the mainstream media write about how Elvis masterminded the 9-11 attack with the help of his manager Colonel Sanders? Or how Ted Cruz's dad faked the moon landing to cover up his involvement in the Kennedy assassination? The truth is out there on the internet.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    jackslash, I think you are on to something with Elvis and Colonel Sanders masterminding 9-11. I hear that Miley Cyrus and Snoop Dogg were also involved.

But the theory that Ted Cruz's dad faked the moon landing is non-brilliant. Everybody knows that was George H W Bush in close collaboration with Bigfoot! ;)

Joking aside, I think anonlvone should really look up Occam's razor!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    You really can't argue with @Analvone since he's an IT professional!!!

...or maybe one of those $60K H1B code monkeys we've been talking about.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    anonlvone is one those guys were send our interns down to when they forget their passwords. He has a very important job.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Rofl
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    InfoWars?

Really? I mean... really?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    anonlvone, The news site, infowars, appears to be suspect. It's _not_ reassuring that it's on a fake news list and also has snopes calling it a "far-right wing conspiracy site." If snopes is on the up and up reporting this is media outlet is headed by Jerome Corsi.

Snopes article --> "In 2011, Corsi published a book propagating the false claim that President Barack Obama was born in Africa and not in the U.S. Corsi also claimed at the time that Trump had told him “his own computer expert” had determined Obama’s long-form birth certificate was computer-generated (i.e., a forgery). Trump denied making such an allegation." --> END QUOTE

http://www.snopes.com/2017/05/22/infowar… [Link: snopes.com - 2017/05/22/infowars-temporary-press-pass/]

anonlvone, Do you have another, perhaps more reputable source for these DNC allegations? That would really help our discussion here to progress.

Thanks!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    BOOM! Sippycup wins again!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    We don't need no stinkin facts rumors and innuendo work just fine.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^ lol!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Lolol
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Don't worry lil anal, your President is going to pull us out of the Paris Climate Accords, that should free up all of the scientists working on climate change to switch their research, and find a cure for Stupid.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Boo hoo, humanity won't be able to control the climate without the United States murdering our economy. Oh the horrors of it all. Between 1300 and 1850, give or take depending on locale, there was a period of time called the "little ice age". It caused the French Revolution; the Irish Potato Famine, put Europe in the Dark Ages and no one knows why it ended. Industrialization? Luck? Nature? No one knows, but no one can say for sure that man made climate change didn't save a lot of people by ending the little ice age. In any event long before climate change will kill us, humanity will do it themselves. It is however very progressive to get hysterical over theories. Imagine if Obama could have actually produced birth records from the Hospital where he was "born" in Hawaii that still exists, operates and has all birth records of everyone born there........Have fun folks....
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Ooh no the single biggest douche bag on earth called me a retard. Progressives always like to use people they support as slurs towards their betters. Call me gay next time, little girl.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Don't worry ski we'll get some family practice lawyers into the test group, for the drug trials when they finally do get that anti-stupid drug formulated. Have patience, help is on the way!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    No worries 25 I am in awe of you as I am every self proclaimed internet millionaire. You must be divorced. She is lucky.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Heck, ski we Progressives are a dying breed, from the looks of the last election the dinosaurs are making a comeback, maybe it's being caused by Global Warming.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Speaking of internet millionaires I never have pimped out a wife to be the centerpiece of a swingers gangbang.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    When will I die and you will finally be rid of me you ask? Well, I am almost 60 and my Dad only lived until 84, while his Dad lived until 100 and his Mother 96. Grandparents on the other side died at 97 and 89. Mom is still alive at 87 and drives like a maniac. Oh yeah, my Dad died in an accident, hence his death at an early age. So figure you need to live at least 25 - 40 years to be finally rid of me, unless of course medical advances .......In the interim let us pray that regressive dinosaurs do as much harm as possible, use as much as possible and leave your generation with as little as possible. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Twenty five: We don't do gang bangs. We swap or we do FFM. You never traded baseball cards as a kid? same thing except no keepsies.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My generation I think you must be getting your information from the same sources as anallover and grammnutcase, FYI I am older than you having just turned 64 this past month. Don't believe me just ask around I have met over a dozen and counting TUSCLers but I offered out of a spirit of generosity to have your geriatrics' ass included in the study of Stupid.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Try getting over yourself 25 as my post was obviously directed at another poster. I know it is hard for you to believe that everything isn't about you, but it isn't. Interesting that you call others stupid though..........Happy belated birthday.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Thank you for that very nice sentiment, of course everything isn't about me, it's really about you we all know that.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    25: Be well and take care.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ; )
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Well, it's not reassuring to me that you're apparently incapable of reading the articles for yourself and evaluating them on their own merits.

Snopes has ZERO credibility. I'm not even going to bother to explain that. You can research them for yourself.

And my head spins how anyone could think that Jerome Corsi heads InfoWars. You've never even visited the site once, if you are actually going to believe that.

Fake news would be CNN, the Washington Post, the New York Times, etc, all of whom said Trump had no chance of winning the primary, much less the election, based on their fraudulent polling. InfoWars correctly predicted that Trump would win.

Infowars routinely makes predictions that come true, routinely covers news that isn't covered by the MSM until months or even years later, or never at all.

And for the record, Obamination was born in Africa. I've seen photographs from his college yearbooks in which he admits to being a foreign student. There's a reason all of his college records are sealed.

His birth certificate has been proven to be a forgery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3…

The Hawaiian official who supposedly verified his birth certificate conveniently died in a plane crash just weeks after a discrepancy was discovered in her tax statements.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/12/12/…

Apparently her income was less than $100,000 per year, but around the time that she verified Obamas information, NOT his certificate, she made mortage and other debt payments totaling $150,000 to 175,000. However, as soon as this became public, she conveniently died before anyone could question her.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @anonylvone, if you're expecting to convince any leftists, it's probably a pointless exercise.

Here's an article discussing the research that explains why:

http://www.instituteforpr.org/part-two-b…

• RedJohnson
    7 years ago
    SkiDumb at it again. But he is from MA where they take one ball from each male baby during circumcision. How do you think they get a state full of weird she-men Democrats who always want others to take care of them?
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @ppwh - thanks for the article!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Nice try, coward. I mean "anon". Cute for a keybrd warrior. Ineffective in real life, eh? Your arguements are not convincing. I gave you an opportunity. Pitty. I tried to ASSume your had intelligence. I'd rather debate skibum. He can form an argument. Grow up, son. And Try again.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    So when is the birther story going to get rebooted by J.J. Abrams?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Anon's face is so ugly his mom needed to film it using motion capture.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @Dominic, you're the fucking coward. You'd rather attack the messenger than analyze the message. That form of attack is so old and so lame that 2,000 years ago philosophers already had a name for it - ad hominem attack.

You're on ignore too, you fucking loser.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Man, founder is going to have to rent some cloud storage if anonlvone ignore list keeps growing at the rate it is now. Run, anonlvone! Run!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion