tuscl

My Fav's IPhone is the best

Friday, May 26, 2017 8:20 AM
So I have a favorite girl that I otc with generally around the first of the month (yeah, I'm helping her pay her rent). I saw her at her club right the last Friday of April and we made otc plans for the following Monday. She has has bought a new Iphone and shes pretty happy about that. Monday comes around and we're confirming which hotel and what time to meet. Everything is working out like usual, she's prompt and looks amazing in her Daisy Dukes. As soon as we get to the room, her phone starts getting a lot of text. Its her bf. Its not unusual for this to happen a time or two during our meet ups but he's going nuts this time. I kinda like fucking her while she's texting him, makes me laugh at his sorry ass. She finally gets him to stop texting. About 15 minutes into it, the phone in the room rings. Wtf? It's him, he's outside parked next to her car, and he's calling every room in the wing. She goes out tells him to get lost, says all she's doing is some private lap dances and nude no touching. He buys it (I guess) and leaves. How the hell did he track her down? When she got her phone, he was helping her get it set up. He signed into Opera with his account, and Opera proceeds to sync bookmarks, browser history, passwords, ect. She never thinks to sign out of his account so her phone continues to sync with his account. Its passing all her browsing history on to him. He saw that she googled the address to the hotel and that's how he found her. Snoopy fucking bastard! So, whatcha got to top that BS?!? Hahaha. Strippers are so so very awesome (that is once you've figured out how to deal with their feral tendencies).

3 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Clever on his part. I'd be careful if I were you. You guys may have thought he left, but he's somewhere watching you two and he may eventually see you, your car, and possibly confront you. Pussy or not, with the exception of Gawker, mod tod is don't like to deal with psychotic boyfriends. On the other hand tell her to remind him next time he should leave you and her alone, after all it's those non nude lapdances that are making their rent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't own an IPhone but I think it has a tracking option in case one loses it and perhaps the BF has access to tracking her ph
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Snoopy fucking bastard..." True, but apparently justified really. A friend's wife installed an anti-theft tracking app on his phone when he walked away from it without locking the screen. It allowed her to track the phone from a desktop interface. She suspected that he was having an affair, and she was right. He came out of his girlfriend's apartment one day and found his wife waiting for him outside. It went poorly. Be careful about leaving your phone unlocked, and check your phone for unfamiliar apps every so often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion