tuscl

Do strippers care about a LDK?

Monday, May 22, 2017 8:36 PM
Based on this message board, LDKs are more common than I realized. It's only happened to me twice. Both times were fine, with one stripper being a little annoyed I didn't have any extra $ to tip her, and the other being understanding about whole thing. The second even grabbed my arm (I was embarrassed and moving toward the door), and said, "Hey, are you okay? It's not weird. You're fine? You're good to drive?" That said, it made me wonder if there is any etiquette understood in that situation. Do you push them away when it happens? Warn them? Apologize? And is there a logical tip size to add on that point? I don't plan on it happening again, but hell, I didn't plan on it happening in the first place.

30 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    lol I would NOT assume that anything you read from the perverts here is particularly common. Although in the case of LDK, that does seem to be not rare. I think the reactions you got are typical. Some strippers are professionals who realize this happens, and are fine with it. Some are a little annoyed, but if you can't tip them, become more annoyed -- the key thing being that they expect a tip, they think they've provided exceptional service that deserves it (I think I agree). Some are furious and grossed out (viz. StripperWeb).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've never LDKed but have had some pre-cum - it's unavoidable just like some dancers can't help sweating when they dance, it's an involuntary reaction. Probably best to tip a bit extra just to do awan w/ the situation in case you get a nasty aggressive stripper but if you don't have the $$$ then I'd tell her it was an accident and to fuck off if she keeps badgering me. Dancers can sometimes leave a wet-spot on a custy too.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I can't LDK either, so I should mention I don't have firsthand experience. My impressions come from stories from guys on message boards (not just here, although here is where it's discussed most), and from thing strippers have said to me about it or I've heard them saying too each other.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "are you okay to drive" - man what did you do to make her say that? - just give me a minute babe, my knees are a little weak! - getting pulled over by the police 3 miles down the road from the club, officer says "sir have you been drinking?" you respond "nah I just came in my pants, me knees are weak and my undies are all squishy, that's why I keep swerving."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL - driving under the LDK influence
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    There are tens of thousands of strippers across the country, so any answer is a generalization. In my experience over the last 25 years, most don't care, but many of them do expect an extra tip.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I have. It happens. A great friction dance will do it. I have encountered a wide range of reactions, from those who find it gross to those who see it as a compliment. "I must have done my job well." I'd I'm going to a place where high-contact grindage is the norm, I have been known to wear my own protection. Generally speaking, I'd the girl doesn't feel anything, she doesn't care if you did or didn't. Yes, most just expect an extra tip if you do.
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Never had one complain. On the other hand, I've had a few actively try to cause one, and one who thought it was SO cool to get me to LDK
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I've only done it a few times. I honestly can't remember how many times, but probably fewer than 10. Like GatorGrowl, I didn't know that anybody aimed for the LDK until I read posts here. Of course, I don't know how many stories posted here are exaggerated or completely fictional. One girl did ask me if she hurt me. I wonder if she thought I got rug burn on my dick! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    One more thing, I'll rate shailynn's last comment about discussing the LDK with police as "brilliant"!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My last CF was available for extras so I asked her about LDK's from her customers. She said about 1/3 of her customers did (which I though was a pretty high %). She was fine with it as long as she had warning and her clothes didn't get wet. The first time I took her to VIP the first thing she asked me was if I was going to cum. I said, "It's not likely" as I don't LDK as a rule. But she took matters into her own hands which was quite nice. Apparently she didn't mind cum on her hand as long as it didn't get on her clothes. I must say, she had a very sensible approach. Pity about the SS that eventually followed.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It seems pretty common to me, and plenty of my customers expect it, especially after their first time. I don't mind as long as the guy kinda lets me know so it doesn't get on me at all. Sometimes it's actually pretty sexy. It's much weirder to me when a guy gets all funny ab it. Some guys don't even want to get a hard on.
  • Ironcat
    7 years ago
    The first time it happened I was taken by surprise - the dancer even asked if I was OK (I think she thought I was having a heart attack). After that it became my mission every time I went to a strip club. The reactions have been as many of you have stated - most were totally cool with it but a few copped attitudes despite tipping - my response to them is "what did you expect when you dry hump me", which usually ends the argument.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Shailynn - lol
  • GatorGrowl
    7 years ago
    Many thanks everyone! That's useful info to have. I'll always make sure I have a few extra bucks to tip, and try to give some warning if it's about to happen. I'd never really thought about it being an issue, but I'm about to try a new place that's apparently very grind-heavy. I could see it, uh, coming up there.
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    If I don't get her wet, no reason to complain. At high mileage places I go to restroom to cover up, then LDK as I can. Will toss an extra 20 if she was real helpful.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK how well telling her in advance will work w/o it significantly cutting down on your enjoyment but you can give it a try
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    some girls , esp the ones that unzip your pants, tell you to tell them if you are going to ldk
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Damn I must be missing out. I didnt think dudes could cum off of somebody giving you a lap dance... The most is that I would get hard as hell but cumming? Now that's your moneys worth
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Here's a question to you LDKers... does the girl know you LDK'ed just from the spasms and o-face, or are you leaking through your pants and getting her wet?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Ever thought of wearing a condom? She can go full throttle on the lap dance because you don't need to tell her you're going to cum and she'll never know.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    My very first time I wasn't sure the protocol and said "if you keep grinding I'm gonna jizz in my pants" and she replied "go ahead, but try not to get any on me." I've tried to LDK every visit since. The reactions vary (if they notice, or act like they do). Some seem happy you're happy. Some act startled. Some don't seem to mind at all. I don't remember any reacting negatively, or being upset. As far as tipping extra. I usually do if she succeeds. I tip the cost of a song or two.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Ever thought of wearing a condom? She can go full throttle on the lap dance because you don't need to tell her you're going to cum and she'll never know." To the extent there's LDK talk on the local forums I've been on, nearly 100% of the advice among the in-place sploogers is to go commando with just a condom on. It seems like that would avoid the situation most likely to trigger bad feelings on the part of the stripper, while still maximizing sensation.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I don't know how dudes use condoms at the club. I can't put it on a soft/limp dick. Incredibly uncomfortable for me. I go commando, no condom. I Rely on pants to contain the mess and keep the dancer dry. I change into clothes before heading into the club, and change back after I leave. So the mess is no big deal for me.
  • Komplex4
    7 years ago
    I always wondered could the dancers feel when you're LDKing. I don't believe so especially if you have jeans on. I might try that commando with a condom on. Only problem is I piss alot and would have to change multiple condoms before even one dance
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances and dry humping are a chump's game. SJG
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    if your a rich stud, then they worship your LDKs. tell em brothers!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I was dancing on this guy once and he kinda called out.. everyone in the lap dance area heard, and it wasn't even half way into the first song.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I can name that custie in 3 letters.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    There are a lot of places where dancers set out to make it happen. "It" is a customer finishing in their pants without any skin to skin contact. If you don't want to, better tell them before it's too late. There are some hang ups on this board about people wanting to come across as iron men who are too good to let nature take its course as a hot chick grabs you through the pants, sucks you through the pants, or puts you in exactly the right spot to get things moving. Hell, you get the right (wrong?) chick and the right pair of pants and shit you didn't think was possible happens during a lapdance. Some of you call that extras, some of us call that a grown ass lapdance in clubs that don't suck. That's not even accounting for a smoking hot dancer who knows how to put on a show that gets into your head and hits you right in the fantasy. I'm personally done with the fantasy angle, but remember when it was fun. If that's not your thing, good for you. Unless your cock doesn't work quite right (no judging there), there's plenty of dancers I can think of who could get you done a lot faster than you think. On top of that, you'd be happy about it. Clearly this topic never gets old because it gets discussed all. the. time. but it's really just a matter of the location, the dancers, the timing, and what the customer is interested in. Some of you should ask yourselves how much easier it would be to deal with strippers and strip clubs if you didn't worry about what people thought about you. Just you walking in the door has you on the wrong side of perception. As for forums like these, you can absolutely disregard what a bunch of Internet people say.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion