tuscl

How do I search for a specific club?

Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:08 AM
New member :) trying to find a club on here but I have no idea how to search for it.

9 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    The easiest way is to access the menu using the upper right corner and then choosing "strip club list" Then just drill down geographically
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, find it geographically first. But this is new software, could still have difficulties. Use Mozilla, as Internet Explorer does not work right. Other way is google advanced search on this domain. Or just tell us the location and name of the club, or PM someone. SJG
  • Danton
    7 years ago
    Is there a way to search if you have the name of the club?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Let me make sure I understand your question. I live in Orlando, Florida and I want to research and club. I know the club name but I'm not sure if it is in Tampa, Cocoa Beach, or Pompano Beach. On second thought it might be in Atlanta or Detroit. Maybe it's in COI or Tijuana or Dubai. How do I search for it. If that is the gist of your request I think Desertscrub can probably give you the best advice.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Send founder a screen shot and he can help you
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Founder eliminated the search function with this new format. I think it is the only site I use that doesn't have one and I will miss it. The only alternative is to use Google search.
  • founder
    7 years ago
    You guys know the old search just went to Google for you, right?
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    TUSCL entries often come up high in the list when you search Google. However, you can also search this site alone. For example, if you wanted to search for juicebox69 you would type this into Google: juicebox69 site:[view link] That is what the Google search box used to send to Google when it was available. One feature I miss is the replies for each person. You can get the discussions people start but not their replies. Not a huge deal but sometimes it is ace to see what people are posting as replies!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    founder - yes I know but with the TUSCL search box if I was searching for Bubba267 to send him a PM, as soon as I typed the letter b his name would pop up along with all of the other searches that I have done starting with the letter b. Going to Google I have to type out TUSCL and the complete person or club that I am looking for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion