Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: RIP Chris Cornell

DandyDan
DandyDanVIP18465

North Iowa

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just went up to Wisconsin to see him an Soundgarden in concert Saturday and now he is gone. RIP Chris Cornell cnn.com

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Ah my morning routine, read the news while getting ready for work - and bam! This was shocking, in Detroit of all places too.

I'm still mad Audioslave broke up.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Such a talent! Another rock n roller gone too soon. RIP

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

He allegedly performed at a sold out show at Fox Theatre at the MGM Casino, then went to his dressing room and strangled himself.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Wow!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

One the most incredible vocalists of all time; he will be missed.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I dance to one of his songs daily. It's awesome and dramatic. My favorite for slowly getting the attention of a crowd that's gotten loud, and has forgotten ab the stage. I think I'll have the dj leave it off my list today tho. Makes me feel guilty when a great musician dies bc they are ppl, but all I really have cared ab is their music.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Loved soundgarden back when i was in my early to mid teens and Soundgarden in my opinion was the best of the grunge bands. He was a great singer and song writer, this news bummed me out.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Autopsy results just released. Death by hanging.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

One of the most distinctive voices in rock genre. Seems that the genius that drives the talent too often has a dark side. Tragic loss.

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

Been struggling with this all day. RIP to a rock god.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Was the song Pretty Noose a premonition of his suicide?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement