tuscl

Orlando?

ajvj
Georgia
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:57 AM
Travelling to Orlando this weekend, i know therr arent much SC activities to write about at this place. Closest i can think of is Mons venus in Tampa which i hve been many times and don wana try again unless it has improved interms of gals Just wana check wit the experts here on anything in Orlando or closeby

12 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I live close to Orlando but don'the club here anymore. I make the drive out to Cocoa Beach where there are 3 clubs better than any here. Inner Room, Cheaters, and Lido's. That is the order of my preference but it depends on what you are looking for.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Bee line east to the Inner Room Cabaret, which remains a good club, except for those of us who miss the way the place was before it was recently sold.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In Cape Canaveral the Lido nightshift many consider to be the best ($20/dance) - the other 2 clubs in the area are Cheaters and Inneer Room, in Cocoa Beach - Cheaters is often slow on dayshift and ok at night - Inner Room these days seems more lively on dayshift and slow at night - Cheaters is $20/dance and Inner Room is $10/dance - Lido nightshift is probably the closest in talent to Mons (Lido dayshift seems more hit or miss) - Inner Room is more of a friendly dive w/ friendly dancers - and Cheaters is in between - all 3 clubs close at 2 am and none have private VIP but good 2-way topless contact dances.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    Papi is an expert in this matter, and I don't dispute his judgement. But I would suggest that you consider taking I-4 to either end and try the clubs in either Tampa or Daytona. There are several viable choices on either the west (Tampa is probably better option) or east coast (either Cocoa Beach or Daytona).
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Cocoa beach is much closer than Tampa, and the traffic is not nearly as bad on that side of Orlando.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    What are you looking for and what time do you plan to hit the club and what is your budget. It would be easier to give a recommendation knowing that.
  • ajvj
    7 years ago
    Papi U R D goto man for any SC. Appreciate it. Im not looking for extras,l as i wont be spendin too much time. Jus wana explaore the scene. It always good to feel new babes. Good grinding and 2 way contact is all i look for.
  • ajvj
    7 years ago
    Anything close to follies? I know i know been spoiled by this wonderful atl gem
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    At its peak Inner Room was similar to Follies but IMO/IME IR has not been at its peak for a while now and it recently changed owners and seems the IR nightshift has taken a nose-dive but dayshift seems can still be Follies type fun but not at Follies level - I would hit IR on dayshift and Lido at night - all 3 clubs are close to each other so if one is not working for-you you can drive to another one.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I agree with Papi, but I'do suggest Cheaters over Lidos in the evening if mileage plays into the equation.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Is Cocoa Beach a closer drive than Tampa? I thought they were both about an hour from Orlando. If I had to choose between the two I would probably suggest Cocoa Beach unless you know what you're doing. Tampa has more ROBs on patrol.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    It's about 45 minutes from MCO to Lido Cabaret in Cocoa Beach (actually Cape Canaveral. the city just north of Cocoa Beach). Cheaters is less than 5 minutes down the road, and Inner Room another 5. I like all three. For girl quality, Lido is 1st, then Cheaters, the IR. Mileage, probably reverse order, but Cheaters and IR are close. All are mid-tier clubs and topless only. If you want more eye candy in a "show bar" atmosphere, you need to go to Tampa, but its either pasties if you want to drink, or if you want nude, no alcohol. I would choose Cocoa Beach any day over Tampa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion