tuscl

Civie Sex Pt.2

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:30 AM
This is so amazing I hardly believe it myself. My civie girl, after a couple hour session, asks me if I was interested in doing other girls, and I assured her I wasn't going to go looking. Then she says that she and her friends are tired of the tools that troll the bar scene, and they just want a chill guy who's dtf and drama free, then asked if I would be ok with her sharing me with them.

18 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    And this one time at band camp...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Dear Penthouse, I am writing about a most amazing experience I had a a stamp collecting convention. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, so I guess you got the idea.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Lmao.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Happens to me all the time. I get a girlfriend. We fuck. Then invariablly she asks me to start tucking her friends too.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Another TUSCL work of fiction.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Man, I have no motive for ego stroking or proving anything. It's just too damn cool that after all is said and done, my favs just want my dick, not my wallet.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I thought she was a civvie but now she's a fave? The toughest part of lying is keeping them all straight. Just ask our resident lawyers.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    "I was so disappointed when my wife cut me off from strip club visits, until she brought her three former college roommates home with her." (I think that was from a Playboy forum letter somewhere in late 1975) Not that it can't happen, but with me now in my 60s, it takes some financial incentive to generate that enthusiasm from dates!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I once found myself in my ATF's apartment with her g/f who was also a CF at the same club at time. Both girls knew I liked the other girl. My ATF set it up. I didn't write about it in detail because I didn't want the "Dear Penthouse" replies, but IIRC I did get some less than kind replies. I am going to take Iamamutt's post at face value because in a million years I would have NEVER believed I'd be in that situation. But it happened...so I share mutt's excitement and just be sure you're sure you want what you wish for. These things have a way of spiraling out of control. These girls are NOT the usual kind of civie...
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    How can a civie not be a fav? I didn't say cf. Daphug
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Right on, RS6•3, it's like winning the lottery!
  • K
    7 years ago
    Does it count if she expects a serious finders fee for setting it up?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    What bar is this at? Because Juice will stop by if the women are in need of some quality men.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    My ATF and I had a few sessions with other girls. The most recent was the one I related in an article. Though I didn't really participate in that one, it was still hot as fuck to watch.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I'm not buying the OP. There are a couple of tells that make me doubtful, and one key piece of info that would make me buy this story that so far hasn't been mentioned. I will agree with rockstar though, that these girls are not the usual kind of civilians and if you get into this, things do tend to spiral out of control.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    OP is a moron, just read his posts.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Enjoy it man !
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    how nice it would be.... ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion