tuscl

Amy Schumer - Annoying As Fuck or Cool?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, May 15, 2017 6:34 PM
She was on Howard Stern last week and I think she's become the biggest hypocrite. She said she'd move out of the country because of Trump, she's still here. She said the Met Gala was stupid and was never going to go again, and she went again this year. She does tip well when she goes out to eat. Lol She said she shows one of her boobs in her new movie with Goldie Shawn (which is a current 37% approval on Rotten Tomatoes).

25 comments

• GACA
    7 years ago
    Annoying, and really not funny so ... I blame the hipster generation
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I couldn't care less about what she does with her public life or her political opinions. Those don't really bother me. People say shit, especially with the cameras running. What does bother me is that I don't think she's funny at all, matter of fact, I find her comedy content horribly annoying with subpar delivery. I've tried to understand her appeal, but I'm now curious if people simply just feel obligated to like her and that's where most of her popularity comes from.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Not funny. The critics and audiences are finally starting to be willing to call her on it -- her last special got shredded, too. But it seemed like she could do no wrong as she unfunnied her way to the top
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Somewhere in between. Some of her stand up is hilarious. Parts of Inside Amy Schumer are fantastic. I really liked Trainwreck. But her last Netflix special was kind of weak, and felt like the sort of special someone who hasn't been doing stand-up lately.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Neither. As long as she makes me laugh, that's all that I care about.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    she's fat, ugly, stupid, plagiarizes her jokes, and has zero class. other than that she's great.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Nothing worse than a fat chick with attitude.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I don't find her funny.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Can't stand her. My kids gave me a copy of "Train wreck" over a year ago. I watched it once. That was enough. I didn't even try the Netflix special.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Lots of her videos on YouTube. I hate her attempts to entertain. Painful is my best way to describe her.
  • MitskiM00n
    7 years ago
    I remember seeing the commercials for Trainwreck last year. I found them (and her "comedy") rather annoying.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    You guys seriously think she's fat? I mean, she'd be chubby if she was a stripper and has kind of a round face. But she's closer to "thick" than "fat" to me.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    She's fat. Level 1 obesity, at a minimum. She passed chubby 25 pounds ago, at least. I've never understood her appeal. Politics and her parentage aside, she's crude and nothing more. Hell, she's worse than this board when it comes to attacking people who disagree with her politically.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    A contender for the biggest cunt on earth award.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    Ummm Ski, there are better candidates for that award!!!!! Dougster for one!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    She made her career out of shock value and slutty woman perspective. Now that we see a woman can be as crude as an Andrew Dice Clay, it got old just like Dice did. At first upon seeing her comedy it was different, now it's just annoying. She has nothing else going on and will likely fade away unless she can change things up. One thing I will give her is she has ability and has paid her dues. Her material is dull.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Annoying as fuck. Her face looks like a 1980's cabbage patch doll. Seriously, compare her face to a cabbage patch doll. You'll see the similarities. I avoid her in any form of media.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Her face looks like a 1980's cabbage patch doll." LOL. And true.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Not a fan! But this scene from trainwreck was fantastic (and oh so true). If the link doesn't work, check You Tube for "trainwreck divorce scene." [view link]
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    Not a fan. I don't find her particulary funny and she seems to be everywhere.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Unfunny and annoying af.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I used to enjoy her comedy but her anti-Trump bullshit has really turned me off. I haven't watched anything of hers in a while and I don't intend to.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Wow, I guess I'm the odd man out here. I've seen Trainwreck, Inside Amy Schumer, and her Comedy Central and HBO specials and always find her funny. Politically she is as annoying AF -- but that's true of the vast majority of people in the entertainment industry. I don't expect my favorite politicians to act or do stand-up and I don't expect my favorite actors and comedians to have sensible political views. And speaking as a fan of zaftig women . . . Amy Schumer is not "thick", she's FAT! I would probably not get dances from her in a strip club. Also, the promise of seeing one of her tits is not enough to get me to see her in Snatched.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    I guess I am "out of touch" with the "new" humor, because I don't think this woman is funny or attractive. Her humor reminds me of a Don Rickles imitator without the talent or the timing - and I never liked Rickles humor! Her appearance is "the chubby girl at the mall food court," and that doesn't get my motor running. Then her politics is simply ignorant blathering lacking perspective of rational. I actually enjoy talking to intelligent, informed people who disagree with me, but screaming political idiots - not so much!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Her BF just dumped her. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion