tuscl

You know you're a regular.....

larryfisherman
California
When all of the club staff know your name (dancers, bartenders, waitresses, DJ, managers, bouncers, owner)

Keep it going

25 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    When you walk in and yell "honey I'm home!"
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    When the bartender remembers what type of beer you drink.....after a year absence!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    when you keep track of all the dancers' and female staffs' menstruation cycles, and you adjust your visits accordingly.

SJG
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lolz
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When they name one of the VIP rooms after you
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ The only one who would get that would be Shadowcat.

Papi +10

SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    When they let you in before the club is open. :)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    one time i went to my CF's club and she didn't know i was gonna be popping in on this particular night (usually she knows because i got her number). after about 10 minutes or so of me being there, she made her way over to say hello to me and sat down.

after we had talked for a little bit, she mentioned to me that before she saw me another dancer said to her:

"your guy is here"

then my CF said "what guy?"

then the other dancer said to my CF "that guy that always comes to see you"

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    :)

Or how about like Larry gets, at closing time, the girl going with him in his car so they can park some where and she can deliver his dance.

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    When a sign reading "Reserved for ________" appears on your usual seat......
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat already has that. But we don't know if its in his TUSCL handle or his real name.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The bartenders answer the phone in the name of your business.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I would love that, to be able to have my biz office, in a strip club. Or in TJ's Cascadas Hotel!!!!!

25 +10

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    When you stop by just to take a shit
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    When you ask your ATF to go to VIP, and she says, "No, I've got a headache."
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "when you keep track of all the dancers' and female staffs' menstruation cycles, and you adjust your visits accordingly."

LMAO, I need to start doing that.

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    When they stop charging you an entrance charge.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    When they let you sleep in your car in the parking lot overnight so that you can be first in line when the club opens the next morning.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

When you walk in the bar and everyone all at once yells: "NORM!!!!!!!"

• rane1234
    7 years ago
    stick and move
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When they let you keep your small motorhome in the parking lot, as that can be your home and office, 24/7, and they let you run an extension cord and a water hose. And if you want to borrow one of their dancers, that is just between you and the girl.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    When you visit and the bouncers, waitresses and at least four dancers all tell you that you favorite dancer isn't working today.

When a manager brings over a new dancer and says the next three songs are on the house treat her well.

The first one has occurred with me many times over the years at many different clubs.

The second happened once at a club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    As I see it, short of living in TJ's Cascadas Hotel, the motorhome in the parking lot is the ideal solution. Drain the black tank either by driving off the lot, or by using:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41…

Session with most of the girls, let things get personal with them. Do a few of them nicely and they will be jumping in front of each other for a turn. Has been like that when I was doing lots of AMP sessions, girls dressing for me and competing with each other.

SJG

Sean Spicer
    https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploa…

James Coomey, 6'8" tall
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Come…

Trump is deep into Watergate Territory:
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/5/15/d…

Stop Jeff Sessions from Escalating the Racist War on Drugs:
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/5/15/n…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Just don't know how many clubs would allow that. You would really have to be a friend of theirs.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    When you walk in the door without a hassle and the guy behind you gets carded.

When the bartender yells back to the dressing room, "_____, your man's here!"

When the bouncer, DJ and bar back all ask you how you got in her pants.

When you walk past the DR on the way to the DR and two other naked dancers come out and give you a hug.

When you walk in and stop at the restroom, your drink is waiting for you at your usual place at the bar when you come out.

When the money for your drink sits on the bar for 15 minutes while the bartender chats with her BF on the phone.

When you're getting a blow job in VIP and the waitress brings your girl's drink back while she's bobbing up and down, and nobody ever says a word.

When everybody in a non-nude club is perfectly ok with getting their boobs out for you to play with.

When the manager comps your cover *and* your drink as soon as you walk in.

Yeah, I've been clubbing a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion