tuscl

Not natural

larryfisherman
California
Here in LA it's plastic surgery central obviously. In the strip clubs I've noticed a new trend, lip injections. I guess they all want to be Kylie Jenner or something. It never looks good, it's a major turn off to me. Yuck.

Between strippers with fake tits, fake ass, and fake lips, which of those are you most tolerant of?

I'd have to say fake tits. Fake lips always look bad. Fake asses look and feel bad (to me).

11 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Half the girls in my club need fake tits, which is weird to say since many/most men prefer natural little ones to stupid looking bolt-ons. But if a dancer is 20 pounds overweight with a toneless ass and tiny tits...well C-D cups would help a lot.

My C/F is skinny and in shape; she has small C's and they're perfect on her; both in clothes and naked they look natural. She was an A cup, and she got a really good enhancement, plus she didn't go big. I knew she bought them only because they perfect!

As for butt, lips etc.... these procedures have a high failure rate even compared to boobs.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    All those things sound degueulasse and great reasons to not live in LA.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm going to say fake ass is the better of the 3 because it is the one I never kiss. :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @ppwh- yes I'm actually trying to get out of LA.

The fake lips might just be a LA thing?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    So for guys who've danced with girls with fake asses, can you feel the fakeness when you grab her ass? I'm curious about that lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, they don't really have fake tits, that's just where they install their battery packs.

SJG
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    Nina, you can feel the fake implant. I really don't like feeling fake boobs, but am neutral on the butt part. Butts aren't really my thing anyway, so being fake.doesnt really add or subtract.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LOL Nina, good point.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Fake asses look and feel hard

Example: Amber Rose
    http://radaronline.com/photos/amber-rose…

Kim Kardashian
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/34…
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Yea I don't think the fake lips would be a look i'd like on a stripper.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    Fake tits, a LD from a fake ass hurts sometimes. there is no cuff when you touch the girls but either just hardness. Very nice to look at in jeans when done right but miserable to do anything with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion