tuscl

Miami has this!? Why am I the strip club for then?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Friday, May 5, 2017 5:58 AM
Is this the type of night clubs Miami has? Don't really see a point to hitting the strip clubs out there. [view link]

14 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I asked myself the same question, estafador: Why, indeed, are you the strip club for then?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If you're young(er) there isn't really a lot of reasons to go to the strip club except: ·if you're rich ·if you're bored or horny or just want to see half naked girls ·if you want to show off and make it rain or your boys want to go ·if the nightclub or bar isn't your scene ·if you want a "challenge" in trying to bang a stripper for the free
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    See your girls outside, fuck them in your own bed. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Uhh, there's something wrong with your title, Estafador.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What are the chances that 99% of guys can go up to one of those chicks and be groping their nude bodies or fucking them 5-minutes after you met them - that's why one goes to strip-clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The amount of GPS a lot of those bitches have is beyond the capabilities (and wallets) of 99% of dudes.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    chessmaster, you left off "--if you are ugly or poor and therefore couldn't get laid in a morgue" aka my life
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster point 2 & 3 seem redundant for the strip club life
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Papi Chulo is 100% correct.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    South Florida in the 90s was full of regular clubs with girls dancing like this. I miss those times.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Yeah, Chulo nailed this one
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @goviking I don't think he did. I was just at the club on Saturday and I was HAMMARED and talked with a few women for free. Just get yourself looking good and well groomed. Half of them are just looking to have fun.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^WTF? Who cares about talking to women for free lol. Anybody can do that. If you didn't get the pussy then it don't really mean anything. Papi was talking about the hot chicks that everyone wants. Sure if you want to get some average looking chicks, then there are plenty for the taking. Most of us TUSCLers are interested in hot women, and in the civilian world we can't get them, so why not go to the strip club and some of the hot ones even let you fuck them (of course you gotta put up some money).
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @larryfisherman my conscience has consistently stopped me from paying for vag. And I think with that mentality you'll never score for free. Both "average" and "hot" women both have "GPS" and most hotties are only hot because of make up so if you can talk to one "better than average" then you can talk and smash any. With your mentality, you'll never get to go home with a "hottie" for little to no cost.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion