tuscl

stripper blackmail, extortion, calling police to SC

s88
New York
Thursday, May 4, 2017 12:05 PM
At a SC I used to goto most of last year, but I stopped since the mileage went to crap and hustle skyrocketed as more and more poledancers from other clubs starts to replace the amateur college/SA/bottle girls and IG models. The uglyest girl in the club will make $200-$300 a weekday night after tipout. The hottest $1K-$2K every day of the week. 2 incidents in 2017 happened at this club I've heard from dancers and customers. First, there are no lockers in DR, instead there is a pile of gym bags in the corner. One dancer said her coat and bag were stolen. Club owner/manager told her 20 girls tipped out and left and he has no idea who did it, tough luck. She demanded comped house fee and $200. Owner told her he wont. Next day, in the morning, while club is closed to public, she comes with a detective to the club to review security tapes. Janitor lets them in and takes them to CCTV room and says the camera in DR isn't recorded and its not on any monitor. Detective and stripper leave, detective said the case cant be solved. 1 hour later she gets a text message from club owner she is fired. Next incident, a month later, after 8 songs, a PL gives another stripper her money, she says "thats not enough, I want $200 more". PL says its just 8 songs. Stripper tells PL he fingered her and if she doesn't get $200, she will have him locked up for sexual assault and he will loose his finance job. PL calls her bluff, she jumps off him, runs to bouncer, bouncer gets furious, PL runs to manager first, bouncer and stripper come to manager standing with PL. Stripper demands $200 saying she was fingered. PL tells manager, "I've come here for years do you believe her?" Manager says "no", overriding bouncer and stripper's rage. Stripper then says the manager owes her $200 or she will call cops to the club and shut it down. PL walks away from the group back to main floor and doesn't know what happened after that. WTF? If you can't earn it, steal it, if you can't steal, black mail and extort it. Since this is a white boy club, strippers call 911 instead of "Ima call my boy to light up the club". WTF. Do strippers really believe they can get away with extorting the club manager or customers if they dont make rent/BF bond?

7 comments

• s88
    7 years ago
    Detective=Police Detective, not private.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well, you have to be careful in environments like that. Best to always pay first for anything. And better to have rapport with girls, and the way to get this is in the front room. SJG
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    What club is this? City and State?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If what you're saying is true (not saying you're making it up but you know how rumors get started). I'd be very cautious going there. One thing that blows my mind, I've been clubbing for almost 15 years on a regular basis, fucked so many strippers, had mouth and fingers so many places they shouldn't be, at clubs all over North America. I've had a ROB situation once, I've had miscounted dances twice, I've had a girl restrict me in the VIP (promising one thing outside the VIP room, then changing it inside the VIP room) once. It amazes me how guys have so much trouble on here with issues. Always: 1. Ask how much dances are 2. Announce the song number to dancer after each song, or tell her "I'm going to give you $100, stop dancing when we've had $100 worth of dances." 3. If a bouncer is monitoring the dance area or VIP room, tip him, even if it's not required and you only tip him $4, if you tip, he'll likely not give you any trouble.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the first instance I can see the dancer getting fired, strip club owners/managers don't want cops coming to the club - but in many clubs it seems dancers are treated like livestock - having no place to put your valuables sucks considering there are dancers that are thieves - Inner Room in Cocoa Beach has a similar setup where dancers keep their stuff in a room - I asked a dancer if she was not worried about her stuff getting stolen and she said they had a camera in there. w.r.t. the girl extorting an extra $200 from the custy, she's a ROB plain and simple - 8 dances is a lot and if she wants to charge extra for anything she needs to state it up front - this is similar to dancers wanting to tell you after you're done w/ dances that she charges twice the normal apnce price, unabashed extortion/ROBing - good for that guy for not paying up, New Yorkers know how to stand up for themselves.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've only had one incident with a dancer where a bouncer got involved, and I got a free drink from it so I'd say it worked out in my favor. As a bonus, she's now a regular. Long story....
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    lol bf bond
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion