tuscl

Detroit

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Monday, May 1, 2017 6:38 AM
Headed to the "D" this week. Reports have been spotty at best. I usually head to FC for one night since I stay in that area. Any members have some updates on which places have the best weeknights right now. Not sure I want to venture all the way down to 8 mile. It seems reports have been getting better at The Landing Strip. H8 and Bogarts are also somewhat improved in terms of talent and dances. Looking for some suggestions....

14 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I recommend the Flight Club and Landing Strip in that area. Criket and BT's are farther east on Michigan Ave, but I have never found the dancers at Criket to be attractive.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    Skip the Landing Strip. Criket has some good ones and Flight Club treads water on reputation.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Flight Club, BTs Dearborn and Landing Strip In that order is what I would do if I didnt want to go to 8 Mile
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    For a weeknight and something different I'd throw Subi's into the mix. Always have a good time there. Depends on which night though. Generally wed/Th nights will be better anywhere than M/Tu nights.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Timing... I no sooner made the above post when I shit you not I received a text from a Subi's dancer I see OTC
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    Subis is a little farther than I want to drive. I'd like to stay in the Dearborn, Inkster Romulus area.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    All the clubs in those areas are close enough. Plenty of Uber's around. Hit them all!
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    As always, I recommend Landing Strip, especially if you're looking for afternoon fun. It's not the most popular one for Detroit folks on this board, but when it comes to reasonably priced extras of all varities (if that's your thing), I've never not gotten what I was looking for in my many visits there.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Sal69 - tell me what Subis VIP area is like? I know a dancer who worked and Colesium who now works and Subis and keep bugging me to come visit her, but I've never been there.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Shailynn they have two vip areas. The "regular" area is across the club from the dj booth. It's a long narrow area that has about 7 little semi private cubbies. They're comfortable seats but not a lot of room for the dancer to maneuver if you're a big guy like me. Supposedly $20 area per song. The other area is past the bar/dj booth down a dark hallway. Now you're Talkin! $25 per song area but it's set up with a love seat (Lol) sofa. Much more room, curtain etc. depends on how well you know the bouncer as to how close he stands or listens nearby. I go cheap route in the day shift go all the way down to the end. Night shift get the better area more fun and private. It's worth the trip. Just be careful driving if you've had a few the Southgate cops don't fuck around
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Subi's is like a neighborhood bar with strippers. It is small and dark, but not really a dive. The neighborhood is safe and thug-free. The dancers are not glitzy and glamorous, but more like friendly girls next door. I don't go to Subi's often, but I've always had a good time there. The club has lap dance booths in the front and in the back. The ones in the back are more private, and you can get more action in them.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Thank you Sal and DeanMartin. Last time I was with the dancer at Colesium we were both completely naked in a VIP area, not sure I could pull that off a Subis, guess I'd just have to keep my socks on.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I've been buck naked at Subi's too. Except for socks
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Flight Club for $$$$, right across the street is Bogarts $$.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion