tuscl

Douchester is dead !!

Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:45 PM
Police cordoned off a unisex bathroom in Times Square and called in Hazmat this afternoon, after a body was discovered. The precinct captain said it was a disturbing find, that the creep's dick was found severed on the floor next to the glory hole where the suspect in custody was found passed out. From ID papers found on its' person, the captain said the suspect was txtittyfag. HIP HIP HOOOOORAY !!!

4 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    That's a decoy. Dougster is up in the Asteroid Belt right now, with his extraterrestrial masters. Officially its R and R in their microgravity strip clubs, with their spherical VIP Rooms. But also, they want to talk about some things with him, as their plans for him have expanded. [view link] SJG
  • rickthelion
    7 years ago
    No he isn't. I've been toying with him. Sending him messages about how I like to play with my food before eating. Someday Dougster is going to look over his shoulder and see a lion wearing a suit and carrying an AK. Then he'll hear a single word that will chill him to the bone... A word that rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    lol
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Contributions are being accepted to the EPA Superfund. It's a bloody mess, Douchester was on his period. LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion