tuscl

Do you think it is sexist that women are not allowed to go topless everywhere me

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:57 PM
I think politicians everywhere are sexist in that respect. Men and women are not equal. In some strip clubs, the female strippers have to wear pasties. It's so stupid and unfair in my opinion. If women want equal rights, they should champion equal rights to bare their breasts.

13 comments

7 years ago
    In Canada about 15 years ago there was a law passed in Ontario that fixed this inequality using exactly this logic. Women can lose the shirt anywhere men can legally. In most of Europe, females going topless is allowed many places and usually doesn't even raise an eyebrow. The USA is so uptight and prudish and uneducated in sexual regards it is unreal. The USA (and Middle East) is pretty much the only country that criminalizes sex for money practices. Nice that we share some of the same female suppression attitude as the Muslim nations. If you really want to make America great this might be a better place to start.
  • alexsa
    7 years ago
    I don't disagree that the US remains in the dark ages regarding sex but unless you can pass a law that only attractive women can bare,.... Keep em on!I Besides equating men's natural reaction to nipples with women's reaction to the same as equivalent is PC gone nuts
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    It actually by the law OK in many states. Just not prevalent. The state park beach I used to frequent for volleyball had the "family section", the "volleyball section" and the "topless section". Everybody knew where to go and left each other alone. [view link]
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    BTW I think Georgia, California and Maine are my top three....
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I think it is unfair, but I don't want to spend a day at the Beach with a raging hard on either.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes they should be allowed to go bare breasted just like men. They should also have urinals in the female rest rooms. If all women went topless like men do, how long would it take before men did not get excited about seeing female breasts?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't think I'd enjoy seeing them as much if that was the case. It's kinda like being hard to appreciate a beautiful, sunny day as much if you live somewhere that never rains.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I think strip clubs in general would have to up their game if it was ok to be topless outside the club, either hire mostly hot girls or go all nude and hot girls, etc. If you go to strip clubs a lot already, just seeing topless girls isn't much of an attraction until you add in lap dances and good looking dancers. Anyone can see over a hundred boobs in seconds with any smart phone or computer. Yes this country us backwards. Let's make this country great again.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    If enough women protested about it that stupid law would no doubt be done away with. Way back in like the 1920's or 1930's men weren't allowed to go shirtless either. But when enough of them continued to do it LE backed off. Interestingly enough there are some really odd places where women aren't hassled for being topless (besides nude beaches and such). The NYC subway is one place. Who knew, lol!
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Let's keep the law as is. I only want to see tits that are young and firm. The rest (the majority), not so much.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    ^^ Then include the ugly-as-fuck man boobs too. NO ONE wants to see that.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ That's why I keep my shirt on when mowing the lawn.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    “Do you think it is sexist that women are not allowed to go topless everywhere men can?” that’s like asking about a woman’s orgasm. who gives a shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion