tuscl

Mind over Matter at the Club

When I was younger I use to spend lots of money getting lots of dances and get rooms while trying not to bust a nut. Sometime three or four hours at the club. Now my mindset has changed as the main purpose of going to strip club is to bust a nut. After that I don't need to spend anymore money. Now it's like a game to find the right girl who can I get a lap dance or two to get me off. Not sure whey I wasn't doing this before. I feel like I'm saving so much money. Anyway wondering if anyone else looks to try to get that quick lap dance nut and roll out of the club quickly.

16 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i'm not quite sure on this, but i think his name is lap dance king
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Lol GV.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The way it goes is "if you don't mind it doesn't matter"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Like any other drug - with time you need stronger and stronger stuff
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I've been doing exactly this for some 20 years. Love it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Willy and our OP Tipping sound like LDK82 wanna be's.

Buying dances is a chumps game. Ejaculation services are just spending money to exacerbate your own frustration.

SJG
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    No.
    I want the ultimate goal to get off, but I won't rush thru a visit just to save a buck.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Lopaw, you LDK from a lap dance?
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    @yahtzee74 - yes I cum alot during dances, which is my overall goal (tho I don't acknowledge the term "LDK" since I think it's stupid).

AAMOF I visited one of my fave COI clubs this afternoon and had 3 out of 4 dancers use their fingers & tongues to get the job done.

It was a very good day :)
    7 years ago
    Obviously a example of getting a little older and a LOT wiser.

I figured out a long time ago that blue balls and empty wallets was not what I was there for.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Though I prefer to leave the club with more than a really expensive boner, I also like spending time and some of my money in a club on non-extras stuff.

I'm pretty utilitarian, but treating a dancer like a Fleshlight with a pulse doesn't seem like a lot of fun.
    7 years ago
    Not saying that there isn't still plenty of hunting and conquering, quite unlike the fleshlight comment or simply spanking it in the shower.

Just saying that if it's about sex then the goal should be the pop; not holding it back to see how long or frustrated you can get cause your too timid, embarrassed or whatever the reason.

Actually I am curious what the reason could be? And don't say cause I like not ejaculating because that would be bull shit.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    I like it when dancers use their fingers and tongue's
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Similar to what lopaw mentioned, many people prefer to enjoy the visit for a while and hold off on busting a but till the end of the visit vs 10-minutes in and then often wanting to leave
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ that's my preferred method
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I followed a similar progression, except when I started I didn't know I could bust a nut. Now I am usually looking for it from a visit.

I too follow the ways of lapdanceking82.

It's really just a matter of mood and time constraints how quickly I attempt to find an attractive (to me) and willing dancer once I'm at the club. Sometimes I search for and find one almost instantly, other times I may enjoy the atmosphere and company for a while first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion