Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Detroit visit advice

TxVegas
TxVegasVIP19531

Still looking for an ATF

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be in Detroit on Friday night and Saturday during the day. I am pretty sure that my friend will want to go to Penthouse Friday night, but I really have no idea what would be the most fun on Saturday during the day.

I have read the recent reviews that indicate a sharp drop off in talent and energy at Flight Club, which would have been a potential Friday night stop for us.

We have no experience with day time in Detroit at all and the reviews for Saturday afternoon are all over the place. Do any Detroit locals or veterans have any suggestions for us? We are generally looking for the best looking girls with the possibility of outstanding private/VIP dances if we connect.

You can PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Wear protection, and I don't mean just condoms either.

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

Don't think you can go wrong with either Penthouse of Coliseum on a Friday night.

Have only clubbed a few times during the day on a Saturday in Detroit and have had no good experiences. Was at Coliseum a few Saturdays ago around 3:00ish and the talent was not good at all. Could have just been a bad day.

Have fun. Wanting to make a Detroit trip again here myself soon.

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

It doesn't have the most fans on this board, and I'd consider it mid-tier, but I've never not had an amazing time at the Landing Strip.

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

You can't go wrong with Penthouse on Friday night. The X factor is what is open during the day on Saturday, and the number of entertainers available. If you have done your research, you know to bring some money.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Try the Penthouse during the day on Saturday. The dancers there are fine.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Saturday daytime has never been very good in my experience.

Friday afternoon is different though, many of the Detroit clubs do a solid afternoon business. For Friday afternoon I'd suggest Players, Penthouse and Coliseum. In that order too.

Friday night, I'd recommend Penthouse or Coliseum.

I wouldn't recommend any club on a Saturday afternoon in the Detroit area. They don't get going until later on during Saturday night.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Landing strip and Penthouse would top my list for Saturday afternoon entertainment. On a budget? You might try Criket or Henry VIIIN. Not sure about BTs Dearborn.

Flight club and Player's are very weak on Saturday afternoons, in my experience.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Landing strip and Penthouse would top my list for Saturday afternoon entertainment. On a budget? You might try Criket or Henry VIIIN. Not sure about BTs Dearborn.

Flight club and Player's are very weak on Saturday afternoons, in my experience.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Thanks for all of the feedback. I'll post reviews on how good a time we had wherever we go.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
  1. Where are you staying? Airport or downtown or somewhere else?

  2. How many nights are you clubbing?

  • I agree with others I never found much success clubbing afternoon shift Saturdays.

If you're clubbing two nights - divide your times. Landing strip, BTs Dearborn and flight club are all in the same area. Penthouse, coliseum, Players are all near each other on 8 mile although a 10-15 minute drive separates Penthouse and Coli even though they are on the same road.

If you go downtown to the casinos - you may want to check out Legends which has gotten some positive reviews lately.

Lastly, if you want to go from flight club (airport) to Penthouse (8 mile) it's a 30-40 minute drive. All clubs close at 2am.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Based upon my limited experience in Detroit, I'd go to Landimg Strip.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Based on my extensive experience in this city, the best place to go is the airport.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Criket is pretty lame on Saturday days. It does not pick up until later. especially if the weather is nice. Golf before girls I guess.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

No love for Bogart's?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

My Detroit advice is to be careful if you go to Bogart's. vincemichaels has been known to dress up as tranny and sneak in there so he can give BBBJs to straight guys for $10 a pop!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Which participant pays the $10.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement