tuscl

Phoenix 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
PHOENIX -
A bouncer was reportedly shot overnight at a West Valley strip club by a patron who was kicked out of the club.

The shooting happened just before 1 a.m. on Monday at the Alaskan Bush Company in the area of Grand and 29th avenues.

Phoenix police say a man was kicked out of the club, went to his vehicle and retrieved a gun and started shooting at the building. The gunfire hit a bouncer in the calf. The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment of the non-life-threatening injury.

The suspect got into his vehicle and left the strip club and police are currently looking for him.

No other information has been released. Stay with ABC15 for updates.

5 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    West valley? You mean east LA.

I never go to a Phoenix club again unless it's on the east side of central avenue. My only Centerfolds trip I witnessed a scuffle in the middle of the day. That told me all I need to know.

Usually the only people out late at night are the law and the outlaw. They were there during the day when I was in the west valley, too.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    That GAB was one of my first strip club experiences, actually enjoyed it a lot.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Last time i was at this club, a stripper said the last guy who didn't get a dance is out in the dumpster and asked if I wanted to meet him. Good times.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Glad the bouncer was not hurt too badly. Another shooting in a West Phoenix strip club parking lot. This can't be good for us.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Crappy part of town, I too stay east both day and night!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion