Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Current porn favorite?

steve3000

Maryland

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I can't say that I'm a porn aficionado, but I do check out the popular sites from time to time. And when I discover something that I like, I tend to binge-watch. Just like Netflix...

Previous favorites have been Lilly Thai, Mindy Main, Micah Moore, Lacey Duvalle, Alina Li, Abella Anderson, Whitney Westgate, Rachel Star, London Keyes, Cassidy Banks, Selena Santana... OK, I guess there have been a lot of favorites...

My current binge-watch favorite is Aidra Fox. Who's yours?

Replies (35)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

There's an EE girl that goes by the name of Nancy A that I particularly like. Can't say I ever have a favourite as such.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

AJ Applegate, the filthy Adriana Chechik, Aides Fox definitely

S
Supremeruler
•

Lacey duvalle... good times.

S
Supremeruler
•

aj applegate, Keisha grey, karlee grey, Kendra lust, Eva notty, are my favorites right now.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Krystal Boyd, AKA Anjelica.

Nancy A is also a current favorite.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Violet Starr

I'm quiiting porn tho

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Adriana Chechik is brilliant and among my favorites. As are Lily Jordan and Abbey Rain.

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

You guys all have excellent taste.

Why are you quitting porn, GoV?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm into the Russians...Angelica, Foxy Di & Gena Gerson.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Porn ruins 90% of the girls that get into it. Duh, right? Favorites of mine that have faded: Veronica Rae Black: So hot when she started. Started showing the wear on her face quickly. August Ames: Another perfect tight body. Got fat fast, but she's working hard to slim back down. Another all-natural beauty who never made too many videos, so never got ruined: Samantha Nixon.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

@steve3000

At first I was gonna say because it's bad for you, but I don't really know that to be true. It's more so a personal decision, I'd rather just do without it.

What do you think of my current favorite?

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

@GoVikings

I understand. And also have had periods when I have quit. Binge watching a new favorite can be a waste of time.

Re Violet: She definitely has the look I like!

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Current faves: Asa Akira, Kina Kai, Ana Foxxx, Renae Cruz

I need the porn since I'm working on reducing my club expenditures.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

All time fav DT BJ CIM COF is Heather Brooke aka Heather Harmon.

Check her out.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Angela Sommers.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

A tie between summer Brielle and London Keyes. Keyes appreciation is partly due to the fact that she's close in age to me.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Naomi Woods

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

My preferred porn site is ifeelmyself and those girls aren't really porn stars. My current favorite there who is still active is probably ambra_a. My ATF IFM girl is Robyn.

For professional porn my favorite is Lena Nicole.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I've mostly quit porn. I stopped around 2011 or so. The last porn I watched was the 50 person gang bang of Amber Rayne, posted here 3 months after her death last year. Interesting and amusing gang bang video, BTW. I hadn't really ever got into that genre but watching Amber was entertaining. Occasionally I look at the picture pictorials at Penthouse but that's about it other than the occasional club visit. I found the "hard core" stuff was messing with my brain and sex life negatively, so I stopped.

Reference: tuscl.net

I used to like Bree Olson and Janine Lindemulder and an honorable and post humus mention for Miss Amber Rayne, too.

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

DAmn never heard of 90 percent of these porners. Like Dom haven't watch anything new in at least 5 yrs. As far as faves, depends on the mood.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Dillion Harper, one of my past favorites looked a lot like her. Jenni Lee, she started around 2002, but I only recently discovered her. Belle Knox

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Hmmm tough one.

I think right now I'd have to go with Romi Rain. That bitch brings a lot of passion to her scenes.

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

Thanks to all! You reminded me of some old favorites and pointed out some new, likely ones.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Raven Riley hasn't done much lately, but I like her work.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Mila Azul, Roxanne Milana.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I don't watch a ton of porn so most of these names are meaningless to me but damn... Mindy Main, I'd forgotten about her. Appreciate it steve.

W
wallanon
•

Mindy Main is the one with the popsicle tat, right?

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

Yes, a tramp stamp popsicle. Usually black hair... Fake, but very nice boobs.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Larry's mom

S
Supremeruler
•

forgot Dani daniels and dani jensen have both put on weight in the right places and are sexy af now.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Veronika Simon, Angela Sommers, Veroniquee

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Mindy Main was a dancer at Fox's in Tacoma before porn, during porn, and after porn. I had talked with her a few times in 2007 and 2008, and she was a really cool chick, not to mention very beautiful (blue eyes, black hair, big breasts).

I've been lucky to have met Christy Mack and Mindy Main; both were/are beautiful women, but like most strippers and pornstars, made their share of poor decisions in life.

Currently, I am liking Skyla Novea and August Ames.

S
Supremeruler
•

^august ames was hot but the lip job ruined it for me.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^never noticed the lip job as I stopped watching when she gained 40 lbs

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Damn I forgot about Abella Danger, she's definitely my favorite right now.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement