tuscl

What are the signs that a strip club customer is a newbie?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What are the signs that a strip club customer is a
newbie?

Here's one that I just saw. He only brings enough money for a few stage tips and has to go to the ATM to get a lap dance from the first dancer that rubs his dick at the table.

Other signs?

51 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    He's wearing jeans....
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When he's walking into the main-room he's bumping into stuff b/c he can't keep his eyes off the stage since he's never seen that many naked-women live at once.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Jeans or what I wore on my first club visit -- very light colored shorts. Didn't go well with the LDK that I had in my first ever lap dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When a dancer tells him "do you wanna know about my menu?" he answers "no thanks I already ate"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago

Dancer: -"wanna dance"

newbie - "sorry - IDK how to dance"
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

Dancer: Wanna have some fun with me in VIP?

Newbie: Sorry, I have to be home by a certain time.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    His name is txtittyfag, and he is wearing his virtual reality goggles.

SJG
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Huge eyes looking at the girls/taking in the scene. Huge grins on face. Animated conversation with stipper, as if they are talking with someone (i.e. stripper) who gives $.02 about them or what they are saying. Trip to ATM.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ maho, you are describing someone who lets girls sell him dances. This kind of a guy is not necessarily a newbie, but he is a chump, and he is the most common type of strip club PL.

SJG
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A newbie thinks $100 is a lot to spend in a strip club.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Here is one I remember witnessing about 5 years ago.

This kid took a seat at the tip rail, and when the first girl went on stage, he did a double-take similar to the wolf in those old cartoons.

It was a very funny sight to see when the DJ called this kid up to the stage because he was celbrating his 21st birthday.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "A newbie thinks $100 is a lot to spend in a strip club."

Spending lots of dough is something I had to learn to feel comfortable with myself.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    When you're in a strip club in North Carolina and they don't know who Juice is.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Shailynn +5, even though he does drive around in his mom's "West Texas Christian Glee Club" mini-van.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He thinks he got high-mileage b/c she kissed him on the cheek (no way she does that for any other customer)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He gets the dancer's # and thinks she wants to be his girlfriend
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    For me to go along with spending lots of money on women, I first had to be disabused of naïve notions about what civilian girls are like, especially those whom I encountered in high school and college, who were being supported by their parents. I needed to know young women who supported themselves and had to pay their own bills, and who placed great importance on a guy's ability to support them financially. I had to see that they often worked in service sector jobs where the pay was low.

After I understood this, I was far more able to appreciate how strippers and sex workers expect to be raking in money, and to not feel like I was being unfairly taken advantage of in giving it to them.

Totally different from the ones who got financial support from their parents, and for whom life was a kind of never ending party, and who liked guys who fit into this. Though they did not charge money for sex, they still maintained very high standards of social conformity. It was just of a different nature than it is with those who want money.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    He makes it rain
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Yes, that is a different take. And flagooner has done scientific research with control groups, on ways of making it rain, and the likely results.

Many question the wisdom of making it rain. I am not yet decided on how I feel about it.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He gets his strip-club advice from StripperWeb
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Papi +5

SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    He sits on his hands during a lap dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He can't say no when the waitress asks "do you wanna buy the lady a drink"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Even if he knows he's getting ripped-off he still pays-up because "he doesn't want any trouble"
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    Honestly, I don't think I'm a rookie, but I always wear a nice pair of dark jeans. I just hate slacks. It's probably to my detriment, but oh well.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    The guy that stands with the single folded dollar bill at the tip rail, having the dancer dance the entire song before he "rewards" her with the single, folded dollar bill.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I found it helpful when they were made to wear oversized white t-shirts and wristbands. But now that's probably considered bullying.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Goes to the VIP without negotiating price or expectations (this was me before TUSCL)

When funds run out or low, he tells strippers that he's out of money, then wonders why they don't go around him anymore

He thinks "honey", "sexy", and "handsome" really describe what the dancers and waitresses think about him
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    That really is a roll of quarters in his pocket. It's his rail tip money and he saved it up all week.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    Not only does he wear jeans, but a big metal belt buckle too! Guarantees the dancers will remember him!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Um, I wore jeans last night, with a belt. The jeans look like regular denim but are really soft and thin, and provide excellent friction. They are my favorite pants for clubbing now!

In VIP, the first thing I do is take off the belt. Or rather my CF takes off my belt! LOL

Absolutely the guys at the ATM are newbies or losers.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I only tip my regulars, and it's always $5. Oh, if there's a regular on stage but my CF is working, I'll tip her $20 and apologize that I'm unavailable. They seem to appreciate that. It's almost what they would have made anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He sits stage-side so he can get a good look but doesn't tip any of the girls
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I wear jeans all the time and I not a newbie. I don't do "lap dances" the wallet comes out and the jeans come off. The newbies I see always sit at the closest table to the door and usually hunch over their beer like it might get stolen. They also usually stay for just one drink and leave abruptly. I try to get my CF to cruise them and offer them everything to see what they'll offer. It is funny what some guys think is a lot of money..
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Guys that tip every dancer on the stage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dancer: "dances are $20 but if you wanna touch me then it's $40"

Newb: "oh - ok - I wanna touch"
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @PC " Dancer: -"wanna dance"

newbie - "sorry - IDK how to dance"

LMAO I did the EXACT same thing on my very first trip. I also took the first dancer that approached me (I got lucky because she was EXACTLY MY TYPE). I also only had $60 to play with (after entry drink). I also went to a Manhattan club. Oh and I wore jeans and a cool sweater like i was super dope. Ah firsts!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    A newbie is too scared to touch or too quick to be very handy (the true pathetic ftimer).
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Guys that tip every dancer on the stage."

I used to do that before getting educated on TUSCL

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some PLs see tipping every dancer as good SC karma per se - kinda like getting in the graces of the girls and seen as being generous and willing to spend, not the way I go about-it personally though
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    You know, maybe ldk82 has a point on not knowing who's a newbie or not just by looking at them. Maybe. If I end up talking with another customer I can usually tell. But I'd say it's not that hard to tell when someone's obviously "doing it wrong" at a particular club. Kind of like those times you hear "wrong hole".
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @wallon WTF? Who the hell hears wrong hole? Did your high school not have sex Ed?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Regular customers would be able to spot newbie customers.

SJG

[Talk Gnosis] Martinism & Gnosticism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZz7z784…
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    @Estafador - I guess it's one of those things where you'd just have to be there. There's others who post here I'm sure who'd be fine to overshare about when you might hear it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    He accepts the 'wanna dance' offers.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Yes and no. Depends on the situation. In most countries other than the US, well off men practice the Wife - Mistress system.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    "tries to touch but keeps getting reprimanded by the dancers or the bouncers." (ends up sitting on hands)

This is a fun humor thread. Some of what others have posted resembles me but I'm not going to admit to which ones! Ha!

This thread is great.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He's never heard of TUSCL

:)
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    1 and done ldk
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've worn jeans on multiple strip club visits, you can still feel her grind pretty well.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Buying dances and dry humping is for chumps. Maybe it is excusable in a newbie, maybe.

SJG

kaos
    http://www.biroco.com/kaos/kaos.pdf
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion