tuscl

Houston

creepy_perv
North Carolina
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:41 AM
I'm visiting Houston in a few weeks. What are the best clubs there for high mileage?

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Sure wish there was a web site with reliable reviews of strip clubs to answer questions like this. Maybe some day.
  • creepy_perv
    7 years ago
    That was incredibly insightful. Thank you.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit! John is smart
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You're welcome.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    There are thousands of reviews posted on this site about guy's experiences in Houston strip clubs. Pick three Hiuston clubs with the largest number of reviews and read the reviews.......
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I want to be like John when I grow up, without the bitter divorce and whoremongering...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Where does Houston live?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When I will be traveling across the country, I'll be going to Black and Latino clubs first. SJG
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @GammaNut wrote: " I want to be like John when I grow up, without the bitter divorce and whoremongering..." ------------------------------------------------------------ Personally, I'm trying my best to avoid the midlife crisis and falling in love with teenagers. I don't see any terrible harm in the whoremongering, though.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Never been to Houston @CreepyPerv. You're handle is pretty funny, though.
  • Aurum
    7 years ago
    Houston basically sucks since the crack down and agreement between the local government. Something like 8-12 clubs (the fun ones) had to agree to changing VIP set ups and how they run the clubs along being able to verify they are following through on enforcing and not turning a blind eye. Treasures was one of the main targets. Most clubs in Houston are a shadow of their former self. Any reviews older that 1 year are basically irrelevant in today's atmosphere. You can still find a gold nugget here and there but no club is a sure thing these days in Houston.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Check [view link] for tons of reviews, but you will have to pay for premium access.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion