tuscl

Ripping off the ROB

grand1511
Euphoria
Amazing turn of events today in what was shaping up to be a very bad experience at the club. It didn't end good, but it wasn't a train wreck either.

Got a very aggressive, handsy sales pitch from a dancer who I've had dances from once before. Not only was she giving Mr. Johnson a strong handshake, but she put my hand on Miss Kitty, too. Remembering the continual upsell from my previous encounter, I doubled my resolve and did not swing at the first pitch. She went up on stage and begged me to tip her....and tip her again...and tip her more. There was only one other guy in the club and he wasn't at the rail. After that, I deflected another request to go to the VIP bed area.

She gave up for a half hour or so. I tipped off and on the other five or six dancers there that afternoon. Finally she comes back and says "You've seen all the girls here now, let's go at least do a couch dance." I did not have a quick reply and little head seemed to like the suggestion. I figure a dance or two and I'll blow the joint. But on the second dance she's stroking me solid over the pants and again has my hand in her panties. She makes the pitch for going to the VIP beds. I caved. I really needed to get off. We get in and all kinds of numbers are flying about as to prices and services. I then realize I don't even have enough cash in my wallet to cover the standard VIP rate. I should have disengaged at that point, but little head remembers there's an ATM in the lobby. She says we can figure it out afterward as long as I put the money I currently have out on the table. She dances briefly, opens my pants and pulls me out and gives me a HJ while stroking the head of my dick along her pussy lips. Satisfaction is achieved a bit early, but I was way overdue. As we're putting ourselves back together she quotes a new price about twice what I thought we were going toward. I go to the ATM and take out what I felt was what we agreed on and fair for the shorter amount of time the session took. I give it to her. She says I need to give her more. I say I think this is what's fair. She thinks on it and realizes she has no recourse. She can't go to management and say that she needs more money from be for the HJ. One little victory for PL over ROB!

And then to top it all off, she asks me if I want her number? Uh, no.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Post her number. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You didn't rip her off; you just didn't allow her to rip *you* off.

Seems she was pretty-thirsty for mula that day - this can sometimes lead to a good-deal but can also lead to being ROBed - I'm usually wary of very aggressive dancers that seem too-desperate to sell dances or VIP.

A lot of custies cave when a dancer demands $X - so ROBs keep being ROBs b/c it often works w/ the weak - IME most dancers will not get a manager or staff persona involved especially when they are trying to rip you off; but some will but it's been the exception IME - I've had a couple gat a manager complaining I underpaid them but I have not lost an argument yet but if they tell me to pay-up I won't and rather leave the club.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a typical end-of-the-month dancer desperation move to me.
    And yeah like Papi said - you didn't rip her off as much as you just didn't let her get away with ROB shit.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Someone with as many reviews as you have actually uses a club ATM instead of having cash ready? Wow.

CP
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Good for you, not allowing her to ROB you; but take care not be ChIraq'ed or become a 2-AMer.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Good story
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion